TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Spring Carlisle swap meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonedblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spring Carlisle swap meet
    Posted: Apr/19/2014 at 5:54am
Its that time again, see us at spaces na116-118 April 23-26.

I can build an engine, but, I can't drain oil without a mess.'04Ram,'99Plym.Van,"96Exploder,'79Dodge pickup, '71Jav. '68Jav, and '90 Gold Rush trailer
dbomb View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2014 at 10:34am
is there alot of AMC stuff there at Carlisle . ? Didnt make Englishtown my Tahoes fuel pump kicked at the quick chek right in center of Etown . then after a new pump the security system blocked me out of ECM communication had to bypass. Guess ya can drive these new fangled high tech things as old hoopties anymore . The engine and stuff keep going but the other electrical foof goes bad.
rebuiling 73 amx need parts
stonedblue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonedblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2014 at 1:02pm
I won't say a lot of AMC stuff, but, never know what shows up. I don't know if Dave Lacey will have spaces, he is a true AMC vender. We are hobbyists selling our extra stuff and parts we find and save from salvage and I certainly wouldn't say we have lots of parts. Gems can be found at non AMC spots, probably that is where you can find the best deals on parts. Takes lots of walking and time.
I can build an engine, but, I can't drain oil without a mess.'04Ram,'99Plym.Van,"96Exploder,'79Dodge pickup, '71Jav. '68Jav, and '90 Gold Rush trailer
JOE S View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOE  S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2014 at 2:29pm
I will be out there hunting stuff for my 68 AMX. You got to look you never know what is out there. Most vendors don't put that AMC "junk" out front so you gotta look under tables and in boxes. Wear some kind AMC clothing and you will run into other AMC guys who may have stumbled on to some stuff you may need.   David lacey is listed as a vendor in spots NL18-23..

Joe
hassyfoto View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassyfoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2014 at 7:23pm
Just be careful of dealing with Dave Lacy. He may have AMC stuff but doesn't stand behind anything he sells, even when he tells you it is in working condition.
Murphy's Law:
Any given mechanical job you decide to solve alone will imminently require a third hand, at its most critical moment

blue68AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue68AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2014 at 9:35am
Most AMC's ever for sale. There were 2 overpriced 70 AMX's in the covered car corral area. I saw 1 69 in the open car corral area, and heard of a 68, but did not see it. Also saw a 70 Javelin a 76 Gremlin, at least 2 Hornets, and several other AMC's there.
Parts were very limited, you will do better at an AMC show.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic