TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

shipper from Canada East Coast to Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2016 at 9:45pm
Had a full rebuild and looks awesome !
Well, I will be a lucky bugger if I can get the deal done
Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2016 at 10:10pm
How far are you with your dealings on this . Is this getting closer to the home land ?
Mad max # 15
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2016 at 11:34pm
Not close, car is still in North America and I am trying to sort out a few things like inspection, shipping ...... and finances, but hopefully it all starts to fall into place very soon .............. I have been in constant contact with the seller and have sorted out a price. I also have another guy in the US who has helped me with a shipper who can send the car from it's local port in Canada to my home port of Brisbane.

Are you the lucky owner of multiple AMX's that I may have seen pics of ?
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2016 at 10:06am
Yes I am. Home of the MAD MAX and a handful of others
Mad max # 15
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2016 at 9:53pm
AMX NZ, I believe you have some connections in Canada ?

Did you have any major issues bringing your cars out to NZ ?

Cheers
Craigie

p.s I think you might be the lucky bugger, with a shed full of AMC Muscle !!
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2016 at 9:55am
Yes I have shipped a few cars down to NZ from Canada and the US , one was started at the Canadian side of Detroit to LA . the shipper did all the paper work for the entry in to the U.S. there and at LA.to NZ all the paper work was all done for me at a cost of about 4000 , 1500 was trucking across the state at new year and 2500 was for the shipping to NZ and a few dollars at the NZ port ( taxes and duties) . One from Alabama was 1000 to truck to LA and 2000 to ship to NZ and a few dollars at the NZ port . I shipped a few from Vancouver Canada myself in containers but I put that through the business but the paper work was a lot of work , but doing it through a good shipper takes all the paper work hassles out of your mind and time . So at today's cost would be close to 5000 to 5500 depending on the US DOLLAR.
Mad max # 15
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2016 at 12:58am
[QUOTE=Craigie]
Any luck mate with getting this cool Hornet over to Australia? The suspense is too much Smile Would be awesome to know there is a genuine SC360 in the country 
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2016 at 2:24am
Every-time I see a pic of it I get goose-bumps !!

The bank has been dragging its feet getting the finance sorted, I have lost count of how many times I have prodded them about the urgency of this. Not only could someone buy it from under me, but there are issues with the North American Winter approaching and the difficulty of moving cars around in snow.
Still confident I can get this deal done soon.............. Would love to have it down at Chryslers on the Murray in 2017, that is my goal !
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2016 at 2:30am
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2016 at 2:33am
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic