TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

SC/RAMBLER Reproduction Hood Pin Set

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SC/RAMBLER Reproduction Hood Pin Set
    Posted: Oct/29/2015 at 4:55pm
Look in the For Sale section of the AMC forum or the Facebook Sc/Rambler group for my new Reproduction hood pins in 304 stainless, complete with nuts and stainless lynch pins. I am at this time taking orders for them. Instructions pics and info are on this forum For Sale section. I will only be producing 100 sets.  When they are gone there will be no more.These are much better than the originals and are an exact reproduction taken from a blueprinted original set.

Edited by typhooner - Oct/29/2015 at 5:05pm
1969 Hurst SC/Rambler A Scheme
1969 Rebel Raider Electric Green    1962 IH/AMC SC/out
typhooner View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2015 at 6:57pm
The hood pin sets are due to be delivered this week. I have approximately 10 sets left from the original batch of 50 sets. It will depend on demand for these if i decide to continue and make another 50 sets. 
typhooner View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2015 at 5:22pm
Here are the first 50 sets. I'll be sending them out to their owners tomorrow. 40 sets are sold already. Get them while you can.
cardstars View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardstars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 5:28pm

I need 2 lynch pins! Any chance you have a couple left? Thanks - Leonard
typhooner View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 10:19pm
PM sent.

Firebird301 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firebird301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2017 at 2:09pm
I really need a set of hood pins for my SC/Rambler!!!!!!
Roger Smith
rip43@vetizon.net
804 731-1947
typhooner View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2017 at 11:24pm
All of the ones i had made were sold in 2weeks. I have decided i will be making a final batch hopefully within the next year of 50 to 100 sets. But after that there will be no more. I can not currently get set up to do a batch as i have been dealing with some major health issues of which i'm supposed to recover fully from in the months ahead. I will give plenty of heads up as i get the ball rolling on these hopefully in the near future.
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firebird301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2017 at 6:17am
Thanks ! Please put me down for a set!!
Roger Smith
rip43@verizon.net
6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2017 at 8:16am
Originally posted by typhooner typhooner wrote:

All of the ones i had made were sold in 2weeks. I have decided i will be making a final batch hopefully within the next year of 50 to 100 sets. But after that there will be no more. ....I will give plenty of heads up as i get the ball rolling on these hopefully in the near future.

I have a set I bought from typhooner's first batch.  Absolutely beautiful.  In keeping with my philosophy of "one on the car, one on the shelf", when the second batch is ready put me down for another set.
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

Forum Cockroach
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firebird301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2017 at 4:18pm
Please put me down for a set! How do I pay you..
Roger Hurst S/C Rambler #3 produced.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic