TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Sacramento Nash Dealer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joew94th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sacramento Nash Dealer
    Posted: Feb/07/2019 at 10:10pm
I took a shortcut home the other day. It was through an alley in midtown Sacramento (I know, I live dangerously) I happened upon the back of this Goodwill store. It hadn't been painted in quite a while. 
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2019 at 4:35pm
We ate at Zocalo Mexican Restaurant in Sacramento, which is the old Hudson dealership. Much of the decoration has been retained, and the food was good. The margaritas were outstanding.See the source image
joew94th View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joew94th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2019 at 5:55pm
I've eaten here a couple of times. It's only a couple of blocks from where I work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic