TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

RobbMc Sending Unit Group Purchase

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobbMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RobbMc Sending Unit Group Purchase
    Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:44pm
RobbMc is proud to introduce 1/2" fuel tank sending units for 1968-1970 AMX/Javelin. As is our custom, we offer a group purchase to forum members whenever we release a new product.

All forum members who purchase a RobbMc sending unit part number 1097 (and follow the instructions below to qualify) between now and midnight February 28th 2013 will be given an electronic rebate (via their credit card or Paypal account) during the month of March 2013. 

Photo and details about the sending unit shown here:
http://www.robbmcperformance.com/products/1097_amcsend.html

The amount of the rebate depends on the total number of units purchased by forum members between now and February 28th. The more units purchased, the larger the rebate (up to a maximum of 25%):

Total # of units purchased by members, Amount of rebate
1 unit, 1%
2 units, 2%
3 units, 3%
4 units, 4%
etc., etc. up to 25 units, 25%

If more than 25 units are purchased, the rebate will be 25%. Rebate calculated using the selling price of part number 1097 only, and does not include the cost of shipping, options or other RobbMc parts purchased. 

Selling price is $169. At the maximum of 25%, the rebate would be $42.25 per unit.

Shipping to any USA address is a flat fee of $17. Shipping to Canada is $43. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail only.

TO QUALIFY FOR A REBATE:
1) Place an online order for a unit(s) from our website. Phone and mail orders do not qualify for the group purchase.
2) Email me at robb@robbmcperformance.com. Let me know that you have placed an order for a unit(s) for the group purchase and let me know your user name and the name of the forum. You MUST email me with this info so I know that you qualify for the group purchase. If you don't, you WILL NOT be included in the group purchase.

Each time a forum member purchases a unit, I will post it on this thread so all members can see the the total number of units purchased so far.

This will be the only forum group purchase we offer for this sending unit. We offer group purchases only when we release a new product.

Thanks,

Robb
RobbMc Performance Products
RobbMc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobbMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 11:53am
70MarkDonohue has purchased a sending unit.

Rebate at 1%.
70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 7:14pm
Come on need more of a discount.
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by 70MarkDonohue 70MarkDonohue wrote:

Come on need more of a discount.
Sorry Ed, if they were 71 to 74 I would be all in for several. 68-70 does nothing for me. Wish I could help.

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
jackdk View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 9:44am
I just added my order. Hopefully there will be a few more before midnight... Thumbs Up
69 BBG AMX #09007 "If it's to loud! Your to old!:"    jax-AMXpress@msn.com
AMO #1945
RobbMc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobbMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 11:04am
Jackdk has ordered a unit.

Rebate at 2%.
whizkidder View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizkidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 11:16am
I'm in also.
Ron Frost
marne1ancient @ gmail.com
910 nine two two 0563

"There is no limit to what a man can do, so long as he does not care a straw who gets credit for it. Charles Montague
RobbMc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobbMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 11:17am
Since this is the last day and we are only at 2%, I am going to double the rebate as long as it doesn't go over 25%.

So the rebate is now at 4%.

Remember, we only do a group purchase once for each part number.
RobbMc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobbMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 11:19am
whizkidder has ordered a unit.

Rebate at 6%.
THE MENACE View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 3:50pm
Very nice!! I wish I had known that these were being worked on like last Nov. before I made the modifications to my brand new reproduction sender. This would have been a much easier solution!!!

Dennis 
Former Owner of:
The Craig Breedlove "AERO AMX"

Still Owner:
SS/AMX #9 replica (THE BIG MENACE)
70 AMX 416, EFI, Nash 5 speed   
70 Javelin 401, 727 (Wife's car)
72 Gremlin Autocross Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic