TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > In Memoriam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

R.I.P. Larry G. Mitchell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2018 at 12:11pm
I should add that Larry was NOT ejected from the Jeep!  He and Linda stayed inside! 
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2018 at 12:26pm
There was an accident last month on Pirate 4x4 where a member also died as a result of sliding off the road while not wearing a belt.

Sad to see this happen to anyone, and a sad reminder to all of us.

Rest In Peace Mr Mitchell.

71 Javelin AMX P-code Go pac 360/4spd/3.91's
was Green/green now T/A red w/blk leather

88,89&98 Jeeps
70amxpaul View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2018 at 5:41pm
Very SAD day in AMC world, Larry gave so much to the sport. I had several dealing with him over the many years, he was a great guy and always wanted the best for AMC members and their cars...

Rest in Peace Larry, sorry to hear you are gone.... Linda get well quick......
1970 red AMX 390 4speed AM FM rally PAC go PAC tilt rim blow black leather service block 60 over Canton pan Ross piston Indy intake Eddie heads Crane roller cam kit Ford 9 posi roll bar 65000 miles
cscpub View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cscpub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2018 at 1:56pm
Sorry to hear of his passing in such a way. At least he was enjoying himslf at the time. Sorry for wife Linda's passing as well.
Larry had Great Knowledge of American Motors. It was a shame that he was so bitter and behaved in the way he did at least in the 90's, after that I didn't have anything to do with him. 
I do hope he rests in peace.

Edited by cscpub - Nov/08/2018 at 2:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic