TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Tool Time tool review and eval area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Production Auto Finishes swirl remover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k6monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Production Auto Finishes swirl remover
    Posted: Oct/15/2009 at 8:13am
If you guys want something to remove swirl marks especially on dark colors,I suggest getting midnight express hand car wax.Its made by a company called production auto finishes.I purchased a bottle of it at collinsville,the guys truck was parked next to me in the swap meet.Ask him what he had for black to take out swirls and small marks,scratches and what ever,he ask me by hand or machine polish,I said by hand,and he sold me the wax for 15.00.I first used it on my wifes black 06 Explorer,and could not believe the results.I had been looking for something that worked for a long time to use on this car,and it worked way better than I thought it would.I then tried it on my 07 Expedition,dark blue paint,same great results.Then on my dark blue 74 amx,same thing,and then the gloss black hood on my 70 Donohue,and could not believe the results,and all were waxed very easily by hand,and I still have about a half of it left.I did get the guys card,and can be ordered  and shipped to you,but I dont have the card with me.If you are interested in purchasing some,I can post his name on Monday the 19th,as I am going to be out of town and no access to a computer until then.It really does work great,and since it is a hand polish,theres no possibility of burning your paint.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic