Print Page | Close Window

Pittsburgh SW Pa AMC Get Together #2

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Lounge Area
Forum Name: Upcoming Shows and Events
Forum Description: AMC related shows, auctions or events go here. Announce club events here.
URL: https://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=95883
Printed Date: Mar/28/2024 at 3:09pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Pittsburgh SW Pa AMC Get Together #2
Posted By: scott
Subject: Pittsburgh SW Pa AMC Get Together #2
Date Posted: Aug/18/2018 at 11:23am
Southwestern Pennsylvania
AMC Get Together #2
When: Sunday, September 23, 12 noon
Where: Grant Grove, North Park, Gibsonia Pa 15044
1350 Wildwood Rd N 40.59430,  W 079.99551
About 15 miles north of Pittsburgh.
Bring your AMC or Rambler, bring yourself. Meet the locals, check out the AMC's & Ramblers! This is a casual event, no trophies, no judging, just a chance to meet local AMC & Rambler owners & check out the cars.
mailto:sscottsparts@gmail.com" rel="nofollow -

Replies:
Posted By: danarchy
Date Posted: Aug/19/2018 at 2:15pm
Well, this could be our first AMC get together. Its so late in the season, and the car is "just about on the road..."

Date Posted: Aug/19/2018 at 3:27pm
Dan,  Even if you don't have a car on the road, come on out! Seeing all the AMC's & Ramblers is great motivation to work on your car.

Posted By: danarchy
Date Posted: Aug/20/2018 at 12:07pm
I do intend on it. Like minded people...right?! Should be fun

Posted By: Bernie70AMX
Date Posted: Aug/20/2018 at 3:18pm
See you there.....

-------------
Bernie70AMX

Posted By: Gpfarrell
Date Posted: Aug/21/2018 at 4:58pm
I’m in... and unlike last year’s kickoff event when all I could bring was an old Mercury, I’ll have a proper red, white, and blue American Motors machine (not to be confused with a Machine) this year!

Thanks for pulling it together... let me know how I can help!

Date Posted: Sep/13/2018 at 4:16pm
10 Days away!! I've been getting lots of interest in this event, I am hopeful for a good turnout. There should be some AMC's that have never been seen at a regional or national show, cars that don't go far from home. The weather forecast for this far out looks very good, lets hope they are correct.

Hope to see you there!

Posted By: Japa109
Date Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 9:22am
Looking forward to coming out w my 14 year old grandson. We purchased a 69 american 220 2 door overdrive with a parts car. We left the 69 stock but will not complete it before your meet: we got distracted when we found a wrecked police ambassador in an NJ Junkyard. We quickly snapped up the whole thing, stripped the driveline, and busied ourselves preparing the parts car for a V-8 transplant.

Date Posted: Sep/22/2018 at 2:58pm
One day away, 12 noon, Sunday the 23rd!

The weather forecast looks good, high of 72, partly sunny, rain is staying 75 miles south of us.

Hope to see you there!

Date Posted: Sep/23/2018 at 4:09pm
A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event. It was a great time, great cars, great people.

Thanks to Javelin George, Greg, & Matt for helping to spread the word at locals shows & cruises!

Thanks to those who came a good distance, Wooster Kevin, Kenosha Kicker, Mopar Guy, Carl with his SC Rambler, Bernie & Debbie, Bruce D, & more. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

If you are the guy that brought two Hornet hatchbacks, please PM me, I already forgot your name & want to connect it to your email.

I'll post pictures of some of the cars that made it a little later, in the picture section.

I wonder if anyone got any pics of me being interrogated by the Allegheny County Police?? The ACPD does have a picture of my drivers license.....

Posted By: kcartz
Date Posted: Sep/23/2018 at 7:17pm
I stopped by to see the great collection of AMC's.
Very nice indeed. Just need to get Gremmie and Pacer to show up for next year.
Thanks for organizing and for everyone that came.

btw there was a beautiful red/white /blue 69 AMX at the show in Etna but didn't get to meet the owner.

Posted By: Mopar_guy
Date Posted: Sep/24/2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by scott scott wrote:

A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event. It was a great time, great cars, great people.

Thanks to Javelin George, Greg, & Matt for helping to spread the word at locals shows & cruises!

Thanks to those who came a good distance, Wooster Kevin, Kenosha Kicker, Mopar Guy, Carl with his SC Rambler, Bernie & Debbie, Bruce D, & more. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

If you are the guy that brought two Hornet hatchbacks, please PM me, I already forgot your name & want to connect it to your email.

I'll post pictures of some of the cars that made it a little later, in the picture section.

I wonder if anyone got any pics of me being interrogated by the Allegheny County Police?? The ACPD does have a picture of my drivers license.....

Thanks for putting that on Scott! It was great to meet you and many others.
If those darn car guys wouldn't of parked on the grass, I don't think the popo wouldn't of bothered you. LOL  They were pretty cool about it after all.

-------------

" http://theamcforum.com/forum/hemilina_topic95889.html" rel="nofollow - Hemilina " My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin

Posted By: Bernie70AMX
Date Posted: Sep/25/2018 at 3:27pm
Thanks for doing it Scott. Good to see all the people and great cars.

-------------
Bernie70AMX

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net