Print Page | Close Window

Barrett-Jackson-Jan, 2018

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Lounge Area
Forum Name: Upcoming Shows and Events
Forum Discription: AMC related shows, auctions or events go here. Announce club events here.
URL: http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=90497
Printed Date: Nov/23/2017 at 4:19am

Topic: Barrett-Jackson-Jan, 2018
Posted By: TallTex
Subject: Barrett-Jackson-Jan, 2018
Date Posted: Oct/26/2017 at 12:02pm

Anyone on this forum going to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 13-21st, 2018?  If so let me know.  I will most likely be there Jan 14th to middle of the week. Not certain for sure.  Online advance ticket is less than at the door. By day or by the week. "Old guys" 55 and above are $140 for a week long pass.

I went last year when in Phoenix on a trip for one day. Too much to see in a day so I am thinking of going back in 2018 for more days.  Is there a lot of AMC at BJ’s? No.  Still, if you are into all things automobile related then pretty neat place to see stuff you may have never seen before.  I was told by a couple of well healed farmers from Iowa at last year’s show “if you want to buy, buy at Mecum Orlando the week before. If you want to sell then sell at BJ’s Scottsdale.”  They also told me to go to the “Cruise In” near the Westworld Center (Where BJ's is held) in the evenings as cars (and deals for cars) are at the Cruise-In (outside of the BJ’s auction)

TallTex, Austin, TX

Replies:
Posted By: tufcj
Date Posted: Oct/26/2017 at 12:37pm
I've gone the last 2 years. 4 days (Monday-Thursday) each time. Not sure if I'll make it next year or not.

Bob
tufcj

-------------
69 AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford

Posted By: SEdmonds
Date Posted: Nov/10/2017 at 12:41pm
I try to go - have made it the last several years. I usually go the first weekend when it is not so expensive. Of course, for us it depends on the weather, as we are driving down from the snowy part of Arizona.

-------------
http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/suzanneedmonds/media/sig.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Print Page | Close Window