Print Page | Close Window

Jeff's Headers using Grace Billet

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Garage
Forum Name: AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
Forum Description: AMC-made V8 engine mechanical, ignition and fuel from basic repair to high-perf modifications
URL: http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=102720
Printed Date: Sep/26/2020 at 12:39am


Topic: Jeff's Headers using Grace Billet
Posted By: jtsllc1
Subject: Jeff's Headers using Grace Billet
Date Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 8:42pm
Jeff asked me to post his new header modifications....Grace Billet with 2" stepped to 2 1/8 with Burns collectors. Chassis guy said the install is nice N easy....I did tell Jeff less than 30 min. to install both sides. I guess Jeff's AMX will not be leaving the Chassis shop for another 4 weeks....He is going to back half the AMX and stuff 14x31 slicks in...







-------------
JTSLLC1



Replies:
Posted By: Jmerican
Date Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 8:49pm
That is all killer.


Posted By: Rebel Machine
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 6:15am
Auto jewelry for sure!

-Steve-


Posted By: amcenthusiast
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 9:14am
Great looking AMX and very nice man to become acquainted with.
He makes that car run Great! using a stock Motorcraft carburetor? ('class rule' requirement?)
Here is an interesting link related to carburetor cfm size which gives additional insight on why some people like these can make big power with what otherwise seems to be a small carb:

http://www.epi-eng.com/mechanical_engineering_basics/power_and_torque.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/mechanical_engineering_basics/power_and_torque.htm

http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/thermal_efficiency.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/thermal_efficiency.htm


Commentary on the headers: The 'fit quality' is the tough part, and this looks like a good fit ...and a lot of work.

The chrome ? is more than 'eye candy': better than paint, it's a heat tolerant protective coating to prevent rust and give longer lifespan for all the hard work done.

As I understand it, the stepped header concept is done in order to create stronger exhaust pulse signals -to increase volumetric efficiency (to increase airflow through the engine)

However, someone like "Headers by Ed" would argue against stepped header design by asserting they lose their stronger signal due to decreased velocity caused by the various expansions of the tubing diameter.

http://www.headersbyed.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.headersbyed.com/


These two companies (Headers by Ed and EPI Engineering) are my two most influential teachers when it came time to make XRV8 Gremlin's headers.

As far as I can tell, both their instructions tend to agree with the Laws of Physics as set forth on  Georgia State University's website named "HyperPhysics":

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html" rel="nofollow - http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html


The chrome plating will help insulate and hold heat in the tubes to increase exhaust vapor velocity. If they were simply painted black, black (and other dark colors) have higher emmissivity to release heat from the tubing which would reduce exhaust vapor velocity (reduce air speed) -as outlined in Law of Physics pertaining to 'gas laws'.

As I understand it, the primary physics of good induction and scavenging systems is called 'constructive and destructive interference' -a particular category of gas flow/behavior of a vapor flowing through a tube.

Constructive and destructive resonance is a major factor in what is called 'ram effect' and/or 'scavenging effect'.

I don't believe constructive and destructive resonance is a new discovery in Laws of Physics, rather it's been known for a comparatively long time?

It has to do with molecular vibration energy which organizes in 'waves', and acoustics -where sound energy (which is a vibration) demonstrates wave formation as well -both molecular and sound waves have 'resonant frequencies' and both have interplay with intelligent header design.

Resonant frequencies, molecular and acoustic, have to do with 'tuned length' header design.

We should be able to hear a distinct change in the sound of this car due to the stepped header design changing the acoustic/sound wave formations coming out of the engine.

Obviously the purpose here, on this particular drag race car, is to create increased scavenging effect, in the higher rpm ranges, hopefully to increase the airflow through the engine with a stock AM Motorcraft 4300 carb? (whereas the Motorcraft 4350 is a spread bore like Rochester Quadrajet)



-------------
443 XRV8 Gremlin YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4P8vlZ_1s
XRV8 Race Parts website: http://amcramblermarlin.1colony.com/


Posted By: amcenthusiast
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 9:25am
...looks like he took his wheelie bars off...

Ahh... notice the custom fabricated removable engine crossover and custom fabricated full length oil pan = super cool/I like it. (of course he'll need super duty bump stops on his wheelie popper's front suspension to protect the pan and crossmember done that way

For any other AMCers who might need extra big bump stops to protect their headers, maybe consider using front suspension bump stop from '70 Dodge Monaco like https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,1970,monaco,7.2l+440cid+v8,19728,suspension,bumper,789#" rel="nofollow - ACDELCO 45G1007 -they're bigger than the current Moog replacement part which appears to be first made for the smaller Dart/Valiant/Barracuda unibodies.

-------------
443 XRV8 Gremlin YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4P8vlZ_1s
XRV8 Race Parts website: http://amcramblermarlin.1colony.com/


Posted By: 74Bubblefender
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 9:59am
Fantastic job! I wish there were more hi res photos of the headers and flanges. A real good combo there. 

-------------
We are just about to forge new AMC V8 crankshafts.. please check here
http://www.bulltear.com/forums/showthread.php?19564


Posted By: scott
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 3:58pm
Did Jeff ever complete & test the intake manifold he was building out of the Mopar top?? I used to follow along with the build on the old AMC forum.


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 4:04pm
Just to correct the assuming...

The Headers are not Chrome..... Jeff decided to polish the Stainless tubing and he also polished the Cold Roll Steel Billets and added bungs... As far as the large  2" stepped to 2 1/8" I think came from Adkins real world results he felt Jeff should run with his new combo. But Jeff wanted a little more so the Grace Billet increased Jeffs flow to a 2 1/4 size pipe.... So this should be interesting....I told Jeff I can increase the Grace Billet I.D. if need be  but I really do not think he needs to.

I.M.O. for my combo I like the ceramic coated headers and I like the 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 with a 2.5" dia. collector hat. With real world experiance the stepped header gives me the best of both worlds. No loss on the power under 5800RPM with 500+ @5500 RPM with a mild 401 or 500+ with a 360@5890 RPM and no problems running 7000 RPM. Just like one of the pioneers of racing Jim Dugan Stated...

I was thinking 1 3/4 stepped to 1 7/8 for Jeff but in the end I let the results dictate what size the combo likes.

FYI Jeff had headers by ED 2 sets ago he made more power with the next set so he sold Eds to a Forum member.





-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 4:25pm
The Mopar Intake is complete and already fired up.... Jeff is good to go...That is if he stops adding to his list after the back half being done now. But I agree with Jeff if the Chassis guy says he has time right now I would also leave the car with him.... A 4 week in and out avoiding chassis shop jail is the way to go. Keep the front end down to save the headers and the oil pan...



-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 11:17pm
Here is a pic of the flange with 2" pipe with out polish Jeff purchased. 




-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: Jmerican
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 12:27am
Form and function-at the junction. Very nice parts and a brilliant concept. 


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 12:31am
Originally posted by amcenthusiast amcenthusiast wrote:

Great looking AMX and very nice man to become acquainted with.
He makes that car run Great! using a stock Motorcraft carburetor? ('class rule' requirement?)
Here is an interesting link related to carburetor cfm size which gives additional insight on why some people like these can make big power with what otherwise seems to be a small carb:

http://www.epi-eng.com/mechanical_engineering_basics/power_and_torque.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/mechanical_engineering_basics/power_and_torque.htm

http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/thermal_efficiency.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/thermal_efficiency.htm


Commentary on the headers: The 'fit quality' is the tough part, and this looks like a good fit ...and a lot of work.

The chrome ? is more than 'eye candy': better than paint, it's a heat tolerant protective coating to prevent rust and give longer lifespan for all the hard work done.

As I understand it, the stepped header concept is done in order to create stronger exhaust pulse signals -to increase volumetric efficiency (to increase airflow through the engine)

However, someone like "Headers by Ed" would argue against stepped header design by asserting they lose their stronger signal due to decreased velocity caused by the various expansions of the tubing diameter.

http://www.headersbyed.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.headersbyed.com/


These two companies (Headers by Ed and EPI Engineering) are my two most influential teachers when it came time to make XRV8 Gremlin's headers.

As far as I can tell, both their instructions tend to agree with the Laws of Physics as set forth on  Georgia State University's website named "HyperPhysics":

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html" rel="nofollow - http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html


The chrome plating will help insulate and hold heat in the tubes to increase exhaust vapor velocity. If they were simply painted black, black (and other dark colors) have higher emmissivity to release heat from the tubing which would reduce exhaust vapor velocity (reduce air speed) -as outlined in Law of Physics pertaining to 'gas laws'.

As I understand it, the primary physics of good induction and scavenging systems is called 'constructive and destructive interference' -a particular category of gas flow/behavior of a vapor flowing through a tube.

Constructive and destructive resonance is a major factor in what is called 'ram effect' and/or 'scavenging effect'.

I don't believe constructive and destructive resonance is a new discovery in Laws of Physics, rather it's been known for a comparatively long time?

It has to do with molecular vibration energy which organizes in 'waves', and acoustics -where sound energy (which is a vibration) demonstrates wave formation as well -both molecular and sound waves have 'resonant frequencies' and both have interplay with intelligent header design.

Resonant frequencies, molecular and acoustic, have to do with 'tuned length' header design.

We should be able to hear a distinct change in the sound of this car due to the stepped header design changing the acoustic/sound wave formations coming out of the engine.

Obviously the purpose here, on this particular drag race car, is to create increased scavenging effect, in the higher rpm ranges, hopefully to increase the airflow through the engine with a stock AM Motorcraft 4300 carb? (whereas the Motorcraft 4350 is a spread bore like Rochester Quadrajet)



I would like to say everything you stated is spot on...

I found coating the headers to have more benefits than just keeping the heat in the pipes to increase velocity. I also found it very beneficial to keep the engine compartment temp drastically down, the coating is worth every penny.

I think Headers by Ed is correct if the step caused the exhaust temp to cool would slow down the velocity. 

I found that pipe size is also related to the RPM range along with the power range. After testing the 1 5/8 made the most HP all the way up to 5800 RPM at which point the 1 3/4 took off making more power. So in order to have a good average from 3500 RPM to 6800 RPM a stepped header was selected and ceramic coating would keep the highest temps in the pipes for velocity.

One more thing Headers by Ed did extensive testing with is the cone on the collector. He kept reducing the dia. smaller and smaller and the car kept going faster and faster. Jim Dugan made me a venturi insert reducing the hat of the Super Scavenger Collector he made at 3.0" down to 2.5". The purpose of this was to create a low pressure and draw the exhaust out. He also explained to have the pipes aligned in a rotational firing order to create a swirl in order to get more flow. 

At the Engine Masters Challenge I have seen how this is achieved getting around the rules of coarse after the fact...LOL.. The person who won was hitting 570HP with his 1 5/8 headers. When the spectators said I was one of 3 who were lifting the 10 inch exhaust pipes off the jack stands out side the building I new there was more power to be gained.

I have found the ram effect to include intake runner size and length which is where the Pro Flo 2 came into play and did its job. This came about by a patent attorney who took fluid dynamics at Yale. Turns out he was correct and the number doubled. Turns out the smaller runner intake un ported is spot on with Edelbrocks 1500 -7000 RPM range and like Terry said there is a 500 RPM fudge factor and it took the SS 290 to confirm the intake was good for 7500 RPM.

So I guess my question would be what is the best actual size intake runner for the majority and is the Patent attorney correct that runner size goes hand & hand with primary pipe size which goes hand & hand with the RPM range and the length of the primary pipes fine tunes in the peak torque RPM?

All testing was done with an X pipe 3" exhaust system and the difference between 18' collector extensions and exhaust system was no more than 5 HP.


-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: White70JavelinSST
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 6:42am
Grace Billet and Jeff's Headers make a winning combo, and look great doing it !

Two questions

1. Is there any reason to think that this design wouldn't work for road racing?

2. Has anyone tried 180 degree headers on an AMC V8 and what were the results?


-------------
70 Javelin SST, second owner, purchased 1972


Posted By: 74Bubblefender
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 7:25am
Beautiful work..really nice!!

-------------
We are just about to forge new AMC V8 crankshafts.. please check here
http://www.bulltear.com/forums/showthread.php?19564


Posted By: amcenthusiast
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 9:17am
Hmm, savory brain food posted by jtsllc1 -thanks.

I couldn't tell by looking at the pics if the header pipes are high tech coated or chrome -thanks for taking no offense.

I was just reading EPI's article on exhaust system technology and found this quote which I thought was applicable to this discussion:

http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/exhaust_system_technology.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/exhaust_system_technology.htm

"Whenever the pressure wave encounters a change in cross-sectional area of the pipe, a reflected pressure wave is generated, which travels in the opposite direction"

...The man's an excellent technical writer and one of my favorite teachers for all his excellent explanations.

As far as the interplay between induction and scavenging systems on this drag race AMX, I'd say  there is more swirl flow designed into '66-'91 AMV8 cylinder heads than is commonly known.

I think D. Elgin (D. Elgin Racing cams) would enjoy cutting a cam for your engine. He knows AMV8 like nobody else because he attended an SAE speech given by AM engineer who designed '66-'91 AMV8 cylinder heads. (surprise-surprise) In my estimation, he's one of the few highly educated professional cam grinders who actually favors American Motors engines enough to  advocate their merits.  I'd say, he's the 'go to guy' in our AMC world right now if you need a cam cut specifically for your custom built engine.

https://elgincams.com/" rel="nofollow - https://elgincams.com/


'Grace Billet'? -Looking good!

More power to you. I'm always an admirer of your work with that AMX. Super cool/Love it.




-------------
443 XRV8 Gremlin YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4P8vlZ_1s
XRV8 Race Parts website: http://amcramblermarlin.1colony.com/


Posted By: Boris Badanov
Date Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 9:24am
Pretty job, but those collectors look a bit restrictive.
But they are eye candy for sure.

-------------
Gremlin Dreams


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 1:33am
Originally posted by White70JavelinSST White70JavelinSST wrote:

Grace Billet and Jeff's Headers make a winning combo, and look great doing it !

Two questions

1. Is there any reason to think that this design wouldn't work for road racing?

2. Has anyone tried 180 degree headers on an AMC V8 and what were the results?

1) Turns out Jim Paschal (NASCAR GT) used a similar design except he used 1 5/8 primary pipes and Jim got it to work well with the Cross Ram winning 7 out of 8 races. Most important he figured out you need to finish the race to win the race.

The Grace Billet on Jeff's headers create a venturi effect providing even more flow. Plus the Grace Billet eliminates the need for a  header gasket so there will be no issue blowing the gasket out and risking damage to the exhaust valve.

2) I have discussed the 180 deg. but I ended up thinking about having 2 sets of 2 into 1 on each side with a balance tube between each side so that would require 2 balance tubes. Penske did this on his Javelin but he had to modify the bell housing to allow one balance tube and the other was after the trans cross member. Allison also had some piping going on with his Hornet.


-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 2:40am
Originally posted by amcenthusiast amcenthusiast wrote:

Hmm, savory brain food posted by jtsllc1 -thanks.

I couldn't tell by looking at the pics if the header pipes are high tech coated or chrome -thanks for taking no offense.

I was just reading EPI's article on exhaust system technology and found this quote which I thought was applicable to this discussion:

http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/exhaust_system_technology.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.epi-eng.com/piston_engine_technology/exhaust_system_technology.htm

"Whenever the pressure wave encounters a change in cross-sectional area of the pipe, a reflected pressure wave is generated, which travels in the opposite direction"

...The man's an excellent technical writer and one of my favorite teachers for all his excellent explanations.

As far as the interplay between induction and scavenging systems on this drag race AMX, I'd say  there is more swirl flow designed into '66-'91 AMV8 cylinder heads than is commonly known.

I think D. Elgin (D. Elgin Racing cams) would enjoy cutting a cam for your engine. He knows AMV8 like nobody else because he attended an SAE speech given by AM engineer who designed '66-'91 AMV8 cylinder heads. (surprise-surprise) In my estimation, he's one of the few highly educated professional cam grinders who actually favors American Motors engines enough to  advocate their merits.  I'd say, he's the 'go to guy' in our AMC world right now if you need a cam cut specifically for your custom built engine.

https://elgincams.com/" rel="nofollow - https://elgincams.com/


'Grace Billet'? -Looking good!

More power to you. I'm always an admirer of your work with that AMX. Super cool/Love it.



 I was lucky to hook up with Jim Dugan who was one of the pioneers of Racing. Dugan was contracted by Mickey Thompson, Penske, Carol Shelby etc.etc..... Jim was a mentor and filled me in on his years of experience of what works and what does not. Jim has several patents including the Super Scavenger collector so we joined together and came up with Grace / Dugan  Equipped.  Jim owns a header manufacturing facility and re made the die to re produce his original Super Scavenger Collector. Jim produced the Super Scavenger Header for M/T back in the day to be used on a Javelin M/T Equipped for an AMC dealer. Unfortunately Jim passed away before I went to the Engine Masters Challenge. His wife decided to keep Jim's business running after his passing as long as the Employees were on board. The testing I have done leans toward a 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 with a total primary pipe length of 30". The primary pipe lengths are equalized in the new Super Scavenger slip on collector with a venturi hat. The venturi hat reduces to 2.5 " and backup to 3" with a V band to connect to 3" exhaust.  I have tested and found no problems handling 500+ HP allowing for a 3 piece per side 30 minute install.

Engle Cams did the Traco AMC and Chevrolet engines along with NASCAR engines except Bobby Allison used Reed Cams and he ended up building his own engines resulting in more HP. As of today Spiro Jennings of Red Line Cams who got allot of his education while working at Engle Cams from John  also favors AMC. I quickly learned at the Engine Masters I was competing against engines who use Spiro cams. I guess it was a bonding experience because everyone at breakfast has Spiro's number in their phones. They did say Spiro has an unconventional way but he makes HP and we all know if you are not making HP you are just farting in the wind. Adkins Uses Comp Cams and Red Line, Spiro was able to grind a cam reducing spring pressure resulting in longer lasting springs and some extra HP. Spiro also ground Jeff's best cam for Stock Eliminator with .457 lift the 390 dyno numbers were 555HP with an R4B and was tested to 8500 RPM only losing 8 HP. Spiro also ground the roller cam in Jeff's current Super Stock combo and all Jeff has to say is it has a .500 base circle and the lifts are .850/.825. Who knows maybe the SS 290 will run Spiro's grind in the future.




-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: one bad rambler
Date Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 7:46pm
Those Are Sweet!!!!

-------------
68 AMX 390 4 Speed,68 American,64 American 2 Door Wagon Altered Wheelbase,78 Concord Build 360,727,8.8


Posted By: klvn8r
Date Posted: Nov/11/2019 at 9:38pm
FWIW....I have the underhood pictures of the Paschal Javelin and the 'weird' "headers", along with the GM style front stub.  There's a fair chance that they've been posted before, or someone made copies.

klvn8r


Posted By: jtsllc1
Date Posted: Nov/12/2019 at 8:33am
Originally posted by klvn8r klvn8r wrote:

FWIW....I have the underhood pictures of the Paschal Javelin and the 'weird' "headers", along with the GM style front stub.  There's a fair chance that they've been posted before, or someone made copies.

klvn8r

Warren Prout made the headers for Jim Paschal as you can see in the pictures you have the headers were made with 1 5/8 primary pipe. The original set of Paschal's headers were for sale on Ebay sometime ago.

Yep with out a doubt I believe they figure out a winning combo between the Crossram and the primary pipe size. Winning 7 out of 8 races speaks for itself and knowing they need the engine to finish the race to win the race was priceless for them.

I.M.O. Warren Prout's headers are opposite in size compared to Penske or Ronnie Kaplan and so is the number of wins and engine failure's.

As far as the Grace Billet they can be considered similar but they are different. All the Grace Billet are identical for each cylinder and flow exactly the same even with the tightest 90 deg. stub cut from what they refer to as doughnut cut into 4 pieces. During flow bench testing rotating the tightest 90 deg. only varied 1 CFM.

The Grace Billet's also can be machined to use the venturi effect allowing a smaller dia. I.D. to out flow a 2 1/4 pipe with a tight 2" I.D. 90 deg attached to the Grace Billet. The 750 carb which uses an 850 throttle plate to produce 950 CFM would be a good example of the results a venturi effect has.  I stopped at just the 1 5/8 Grace Billet with a 1.5" I.D. because it turned out to be the right size for my combo to produce 500+ HP. I felt going bigger would have hurt my numbers in the lower RPM range. I ended up with 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 because I need to cover the 3500 to 6800 RPM range and I also used Big's carb with a 1.440 dia.  opening up to a 1.750 throttle bore flow tested at 950 CFM for the Engine Masters Challenge.

If you were to look at the Paschal headers each port is not the same. I.M.O. they probably did some testing and found out the cast exhaust manifold when cut into a stub has a flow rating within 1 CFM as a cut 1 7/8 header primary pipe. Allot of shops who flow heads use a straight cheater pipe when they flow your exhaust. Coil Racing was surprised when we attached the Grace Billet on the exhaust port with the next tightest 90 deg. pipe  and the Grace Billet surpassed his straight cheater pipe by 10 CFM. He could not believe it and then I asked him if his straight cheater pipe would fit in the engine compartment? My last comment was since your cheater pipe can not you do not have real world exhaust numbers to give to the cam grinder and most likely if you were to have attached a cheater pipe with a bend your flow numbers would be even less.

In the end I always believe seeing is believing so I entered in the Engine Masters Challenge. Even though I had to run a 360 with out our good heads because of the exhaust valve size I decided to enter with the under par set of heads which even turned out to be more problematic with the oil passing the valve seals. We were able to qualify and beat several engines with only 256 CFM iron heads. 

If you were to look up the video you can clearly see for yourself the un ported Pro Flo 2 and the Grace Billet with the 1 5/8 stepped to 1 3/4 and Super Scavenger collectors with a 3 inch hat had not problems running to 6900 RPM and making over 500 HP @ 5890 RPM. I see no problems producing the same wide power range but with higher numbers reaching 550 peak, I will also be going smaller with a 2.5" hat for the collector and shorter primary pipes.

After running the same set of headers from the challenge on my AMX now with my 401  I really do not see the need to run big primary pipe headers in order to make 500 + HP. No Theory's just reality I.M.O. the same reality Jim Pascahl and Warren Prout figured out back in the day....

Since I found no need to run bigger soon Jeff will be the first to shed some light on running the next size up Grace Billet and like I said before seeing is believing. I look forward to see the results with Jeff's new intake and headers. Hopefully he will also be under index like the SS290 and Adkins. 


-------------
JTSLLC1


Posted By: i6cj7
Date Posted: Nov/22/2019 at 10:06pm
Where can these Grace billet flanges be found/bought? 


Posted By: amcenthusiast
Date Posted: Mar/29/2020 at 2:21pm
Thanks JTSLLC1 for your better explanations.


-------------
443 XRV8 Gremlin YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4P8vlZ_1s
XRV8 Race Parts website: http://amcramblermarlin.1colony.com/



Print Page | Close Window