TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > eBay items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Parting out two 1971 javelins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
junk yard dog View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junk yard dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out two 1971 javelins
    Posted: Aug/27/2018 at 10:42am
I just bought two 1971 javelins and will be parting them out. I will list parts you request on ebay with a buy it now if we agree on price. One is a H code that has a 401 5 speed that i am keeping the engine and trans for my 1971 promo type amx. It was hit in right front and bad in right quarter panel. The grill is damaged bad but i am keeping it to repair for my car. It does have a 140 mph speedo and tach and all the green interior that i will be selling. The other car is a P code with no engine or trans. It was a air condition car with tilt wheel. It had red interior but is all apart and missing lots of parts. The body is nice but no title which i am filing for right away.The present owner has had it since 2002.  Call 3609210446 for parts availability and prices. I do currently have some amc parts for sale on my accounts landbearing and propertyprimp. Take a look. We do have a worker that does most of the work that we pay $25.00 per hour and part prices reflect that . I am sorry i don't no longer list parts on the forum because of all the haters. Junk yard dog.
Ps i have two ebay accounts one for me and one for my girlfriend because ebay gives each account 50 free listings each month and we run about 350 items at a time. Both accounts are 100% and are in good standing and read the feed back on shipping.

Edited by junk yard dog - Aug/27/2018 at 9:44pm
69 sc rambler              
69 bbg javelin 390 mod pack    
68 javelin custom
68 amx 343 4 sale
76 hornet
1963 1/2 mercury super maraude
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2018 at 1:23pm
Why do you have two ebay user accounts?
AMO President
1971 Hornet SC/360 4-speed
1971 Javelin SST 401 4-speed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic