TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

NOS KIT GO FAST!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bluetick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOS KIT GO FAST!!
    Posted: Jul/16/2017 at 12:39pm
This kit is in the original 1986 box To the Super shops in Colo nice shape ,shipping label nice condition, parts unopened, man cave stuff.The tank is full?? sorry don't think i can ship the large  tank it is full of nos will drain.LOLThe kit is a 5114 do what u want have fun in the car or $375.plus the ride

Edited by bluetick - Jul/16/2017 at 12:45pm
Still dreaming but the wife said no,Dam ask for forgiveness NOT PERMISSION just one more ,1972 AMX Z ,1972 PC 360 ,1973 AMX PC Z, 2 1973 Z JAV'S
mmaher94087 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmaher94087 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2017 at 4:50pm
Check shipping with UPS as they ship "Other Regulated Material". I have shipped full canisters of compressed gasses. They ship ground.
Mike
md1970jav View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote md1970jav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2017 at 7:21am
 Couldn't find specs on part #5114 can you let me know what kit it is ...Thx ...  Had 250 shot on last car and it will set you back in the seat , Gotta love it !!!!!!
bluetick View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluetick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2017 at 11:41am
2 stage set up for the tune port type engine  ad a injection plate for under the  carb great for I6 ,v8s engine   there is just to many ways u could hook it up
Still dreaming but the wife said no,Dam ask for forgiveness NOT PERMISSION just one more ,1972 AMX Z ,1972 PC 360 ,1973 AMX PC Z, 2 1973 Z JAV'S
BrotherBamc View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrotherBamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2017 at 2:04pm
I had a go fast kit mailed to me from a member here last year.
And I was really surprised that both tanks are full of go-go juice.
So, yes you can ship stuff through the mail like this with out any problems.
It just has to go ground shipping only...
73 Gremlin
70 Hornet (sold but not forgotten)
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
My Garage
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic