TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Northeastern Indiana Racing Museum Racing Expo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuseumMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northeastern Indiana Racing Museum Racing Expo
    Posted: Jan/16/2010 at 9:24pm

I just wanted to extend an invitation to this years racing expo and hope you can bring a race car.

This years racing Expo at the Northeastern Indiana Racing Museum is Saturday March 20th. Setup for display vehicles is from 9am-12noon and the doors officially open to the public  at 12 to 4pm. We are also taking in whatever vehicles show up on Friday as well from 9am-7pm.
There will again be food available and a cash bar.
The automotive side of the museum will again be open for free. It will cost only $5 per person to get in the military side. There will also be a racers reunion.
 So if you can please spread the word. Also we are looking for racing vendors that would like to set up. It's $10 per each 10 feet of space. We supply all tables and chairs or if they have a small vendor trailer we can put that inside as well. We have very big overhead doors to unload. If it can be raced on either Land or water we want you to bring it!

The Northeastern Indiana Racing Museum is located along I-69 at Auburn,Indiana exit 126 across the interstate from the Kruse Auction Park.
For any further info please call 260-316-0966 or email me at ksplace1@verizon.net

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic