TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New Pic's:73 AMX P.C. 401 4SP BLK TRIBUTE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Pic's:73 AMX P.C. 401 4SP BLK TRIBUTE
    Posted: Apr/09/2019 at 9:31pm
New Pictures and Update Below: Apologies for the delay:

Every Car has a Story.... This is on Craigslist. I Worked Hard on this back in the day with the help of my late Professional Body Man/ Owner and Good Friend R.B. - I learned a lot from him - lots of talent. I then went back to night school etc. Some Pictures are from Kenosha back in the day. It has been in storage for quite a while. It's Just Dusty. Paint still looks good. 

A a nice Value Car for someone capable. I have too much going on right now and am thinning out the herd. There is some local interest and I will be posting other photos soon. 

NEW PICTURES:

Asking $11,500

Scott

Edited by 5_AMXS - Apr/15/2019 at 11:27am
5 AMX's
motorhead_1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motorhead_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2019 at 10:47pm
good looking car! i had a '71 AMX PC tribute as well, black but with the PC orange/silver/purple stripped down the sides
69 SC/Rambler tribute with 401/th400, 68 Rebel SST, 67 Rebel
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2019 at 11:12pm
Thank-you friend. Her name back in the day was Black Beauty. She liked to Move with the song "In The Evening" by Led Zeppelin....

Good Rust Free Bodywork and Paint take Time (lot's of Time) and Money - materials and labor costs alone....
5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2019 at 10:21pm
You  know what made me smile today? Chevy folks watching Craiigslist......And telling me about my AMC.... 
5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2019 at 10:28pm
Because they saw it and they are watching..... Fine By Me Good for the Goup. Pictures are coming. Fun. Everyone do A Victory Lap.  Blew Up the Motor back in the Day.  S. 
5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2019 at 10:47pm
RESPECT.  S.

5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2019 at 11:17am

More Picture’s with and without flash:

-          Sequential Tail-lights (from Cougar)

-          Paint House of Colors: Black w/ Blue Pearl an PC Ghost Flames w/ Polyurethane Clear

-          Paint Looks Great.

o   1st wash in years. Needs to be buffed out

o   1 Scratch “in the clear” on deck lid – can be rubbed out

o   Small Dent on Passenger Fender – fixed many moons ago “filled” with Black Paint

-          Front Drivers inner Rocker needs to be patched ~ 12 inches – by Emergency Brake -typical.

-          Outer Rockers no rot

-          Carpet needs to be replaced and seats cleaned – no Rips or Tears in seats-dusty

-          Front Calibers locked up – otherwise pictures outside

-          Other – see craigslist ad - above

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/RST_401AMX/73%20Black%20PC%20AMX%20Tribute/story

5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2019 at 10:03pm
Thankyou for the Private Responses and compliments. I took a moment and looked at the Reflections in the Paint. More than to show. S.

5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2019 at 11:26pm
There have been some offers ... low ball...Ok.  I understand.  Thankyou. I can't believe I did this in Jr College. I had a master that wanted me to stay and work for him in his body shop. I went on to get my engineering degree at Illinois Institute of Techolgoy:  Electrical Engineering  Night School Is A female canine.  Looking at the pictures I don't  know... actuatlly I can't Ever replicate his work. He did that one Nigh as a Surprise His  Best. His Name: Rick Butler. Harley Guy. One Of My Mentors and one of My Best Freinds. Miss Him. TRIBUTE RICK . Scott 
5 AMX's
5_AMXS View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5_AMXS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2019 at 11:55pm
Sorry for the Melancholy: Rick Butler Would Not Sign The Ride. I Just Did For Him. Rest In Peace My Friend.  S.

5 AMX's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic