TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New England Dragway 10-31-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 390spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New England Dragway 10-31-09
    Posted: Oct/06/2009 at 8:18am

anyone going to the mopar day @ New England Dragway?
its now on the 31st of october as it was rained out on the 3rd

gonna try and get the spirit up there for another record run  ::)

so who's going, Brian (imacarfan), Andy (brown spirit), Dave (fuzzface2) Dave (pipefitter)
i know there's others in the area that i'm forgetting but would like to see a bunch of AMC's there for a good showing and to whip up on some pentastars,

SO WHAT DO YA SAY GUYS???

Norm
390spirit

2spirits View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2spirits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2009 at 10:21am
hey.....where you guys at mopars at the valley 2 weekends ago.........ie..lebanon valley new york we had 6 spirits  2 amx 1 sc rambler 1 machine  amongst the 300 mopars........my son got 4th in pro broke out w/11.49 on a 11.52 dial  and i went to 6th in pro  break out w/13.13 on a 13.15 dial   we put a lot of mopars on their trailers...........geat day..........how about coming up to the valley on oct 18th  i have the track for  gearheads at the valley   w/6 classes of racing   see the flyer on their web site   dragway.com      thanks   bill

namdra member #3558
390spirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 390spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2009 at 7:28am
no bill sorry we didn't make it,  i was at NED on that day and chatting with some fellow racers they told me about the mopars at the valley was on that day, if i had known i might have shown up!!!

norm
2spirits View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2spirits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2009 at 8:51am
to bad it would have been 1 more spirit ..............what about the 18th.........can you make this one...........bill

namdra member #3558
390spirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 390spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2009 at 3:04pm
nope i'll be in jersey at the SHAKEDOWN Car 2
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2009 at 10:29pm

Bill sounds like you and son had a good time. Sorry to say I did not make it and I don’t know if I can on the 18th, lack of funds. Found out today job only to last 4 more weeks.

It’s sad my car has only been out once this year GAD in Ohio.

Dave ----

TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic