TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Tool Time tool review and eval area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

mice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gd5052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mice
    Posted: Sep/18/2017 at 7:19am
I've got a cure for mice in my garage,I caught a four foot black snake and turned it loose in my shop, just the other day when I went to the shop he had a mouse. Because my shop is warm all winter he's always on duty. I named him a president.LOL
gd5052 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote gd5052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2017 at 7:23am
former president
BrotherBamc View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrotherBamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2017 at 11:17am
I think that I would prefer a cat... 
I don't mind snakes, but the first appearance freaks me right the freek out...
If you know what I mean...  LOL..!!! 
77 CJ5 360
73 Gremlin 401 4 speed
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
My Garage
bbgjc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2017 at 5:33am
Heck yeah.  Just make sure you don't accidentally let him into your car(s). They can get into anything.
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2017 at 8:34pm
Ha... I have had one in my shop for a couple of years he is approaching 6ft. I keep a collection of his skins to follow his growth. He does a great job of taking care of the mice and chipmunks. He spends most of his time in the winter upstairs but in the summer he enjoys stretching out on the warm concrete by the doors. He freaks out a lot of my friends but he is a good snake. I never thought of naming him.

B.P.
Aadams90 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aadams90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2019 at 8:32pm
One way to help the food chain lol
1970 amx, 1970 mark donohue javelin, 1932 ford Vicky, 1933 Plymouth coupe, 1934 Plymouth roadster
Looking for 70 amx number A0m397x102150
tomj View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2019 at 10:07pm
if he/she gets bored, send 'em to me. i have a patio with a lot of mice. one of the neighborhood hawks dines now and then (the whole yard gets real quiet...) but a snakety-snake could set up shop here just fine. tell him/her the weather's great in Los Angeles!

1960 Rambler Super two-door wagon, OHV auto
1961 Roadster American, 195.6 OHV, T5
http://www.ramblerLore.com

LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2019 at 11:47pm
My Corn snake, Elvis, just died.  22 years old.  Good ol' boy and never talked back ☺  Last of my critters.
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
partsguy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2019 at 12:33am
maybe get a rattlesnake , would keep all your friends out of your garage Beer
Midnight Rambler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midnight Rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by gd5052 gd5052 wrote:

I've got a cure for mice in my garage,I caught a four foot black snake and turned it loose in my shop, just the other day when I went to the shop he had a mouse. Because my shop is warm all winter he's always on duty. I named him a president.LOL

I find the Hav A Hart traps work well and do not have litters. Wink

'66 American 440 Convertible 290/M-40/AMC 20 3.15/PS/PB
'04 Jeep Wrangler X Rocky Mountain Edition 4.0 5sp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic