TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Master Cylinder Booster Pivot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70RebelGeezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Master Cylinder Booster Pivot
    Posted: Apr/20/2017 at 5:27am
Now offering the Master Cylinder Brake Booster Pivot assembly. 
I had OEM assemblies, that I used as samples, from a '70 Rebel and a '71 Ambo and they were both virtually identical in every way.

These may also fit other years and models but I have no way of confirming that.

You get the whole assembly as shown in the attached photos.....consisting of the center pivot section, square head pivot pin, and 2 IGUS self-lubricating bushings.

Price is $ 75.00 + exact shipping to your location. I ship via Post Office and provide insurance and a tracking number which is included in the basic shipping rate. Normal delivery is 5-6 days.

Thanks for any interest.

Ron

'68 Rebel SST
Selling Bellcranks '67-69,'70-up big body cars
3rd gen. American with V-8 Bellcrank assemblies
Gremlin and Hornet Z-bar now available
Z-bar Bronze Bushing
Rebel Gas Tank Straps
6768rogues View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2017 at 7:10pm
I have had to free those up with a torch and totally rebuild them. Thank you for providing great looking replacements.
Content intended for mature audiences. If you experience nausea or diarrhea, stop reading and seek medical attention.

Located usually near Rochester, NY and sometimes central FL.
70RebelGeezer View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70RebelGeezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2017 at 3:03pm
I know exactly what you're talking about....I had to use heat and my power hydraulic shop press to remove an OEM unit's stuck pivot pin....... I had never encountered anything quite that seized-up before. 
'68 Rebel SST
Selling Bellcranks '67-69,'70-up big body cars
3rd gen. American with V-8 Bellcrank assemblies
Gremlin and Hornet Z-bar now available
Z-bar Bronze Bushing
Rebel Gas Tank Straps
timsamc View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2017 at 8:02pm
Hi Ron,
  I have a 1974 AMC Hornet hatchback that I'm redoing and I need a Master Brake pivot bushing.   Do you have any idea if this might fit a Hornet?  If so, I'd be interested in getting one of these! Thanks!
-Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic