TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Mad max is alive again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2015 at 11:33pm
How do I load my profile onto my page?
Also how do I load my photos onto my page?
Mad max # 15
Slate View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 12:11am
You got a fullplate with the Mad Max.

So let's see it!Wink

Steve
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 12:34am

At the top of the quick reply box, click on the arrow Full Reply Editor and that will take you to the full version editor where you can add pictures to your posts, there is an icon at the top to do that Insert Image, and follow the instructions.

I prefer to host the photos externally on photobucket.com and just post the links here, but that is another whole different story.

For the profile stuff, go to the "Member Control Panel" to see what options you have.
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 2:41am
Here is the picture of Jim's SS as it is today.
If this works I will send the Mad Max pictures tomorrow, so lets see if this works.

Mad max # 15
aussie rambler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussie rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 3:02am
she's the ducks guts!!!
bloody mongral bastard ramblers....lol..
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 11:15pm
Hi  gang    I will start with the first pic then the last one . this one is when I brought the mad max hear to NZ , the wheels I put on, they are not the ones that came with car they were flat and rotten . My brother in law and me put the motor and trans in over in aus before shipping and filled the rest of the car with all of the parts.
Mad max # 15
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 11:33pm
This is how MAD MAX looks like today, Dilan the painter had to much on his plate this week so hope to finish it next week

Mad max # 15
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2015 at 11:40pm
Dilan also has the doors, fender and boot lid all painted and ready to put on
Mad max # 15
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2015 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Amx nz Amx nz wrote:

This is how MAD MAX looks like today, Dilan the painter had to much on his plate this week so hope to finish it next week

Wow!!!! Sure beats white!! Smile That is going to look cool as and will sure draw attention wherever it goes. Great stuff. Love it!! As for the motor I wouldn't think anything less then a very grumpy 390 would do. The MFP AMX has to be able to catch the Knightrider, Toecutter  and his mates after all Big smile 
Traveller View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2015 at 8:49am
Cool!   I love the paint scheme.   I came close to doing that scheme on our Hornet.   That is going to be a fine looking ride.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic