TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Louvers, Headlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Wags459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Louvers, Headlights
    Posted: Mar/01/2017 at 9:51pm
Any one know where a guy could get a set of the rear quarter window louvers for a 1980 AMC AMX? I've searched to the ends of the interweb only to find pictures of them and endless mustang and challenger ones but that doesn't help me now does it? I have the ones for the back glass on my daily driven, grocery gettin' pieve of American chisled steel and sex appeal.

Now if I could only find the side quarter window ones... Along with this, headlights. I believe they're like the 4"x7"? No idear here but if someone could let this guy here know of an LED< or even halogen replacement that would work, low beam for the outer ones and high beam for the inner ones?

Now along with all of this, and I know I'm askin' a lot of you gals and fellers, where I could find the weather stripping that goes inside of the doors for the windows, 'cause every time it rains she pours... on me... inside of my car. Its getting a bit old if ya know what I mean. And we all know that rain is a gift from the Good Lord Himself, but not to the interior of my heck on wheels.
83GT View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 83GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2017 at 2:37am

Side Window Louvers  ->  http://theamcforum.com/forum/amc-spirit-sx4-1-4-window-louvers_topic67502_page7.html

Window trim is available at Galvin's  ->  http://theamcforum.com/forum/galvins-amc-rambler-parts_topic75063.html
2014 Star Stryker - Only Ride
1992 Bayliner Trophy Walk-Around
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2017 at 5:38am
Yuu can buy the louvers on ebay.They show up once and a while.After you do a search,check the completed listings.A set just sold for $691.Replacement LED sealed beam style bulbs are also on ebay.The weaterstrip can be found from the AMC vendors.

Edited by AMXRWB - Mar/02/2017 at 9:09am
aSpaceKitten View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aSpaceKitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2017 at 10:55am
you should get together with Racerkilla who makes the side ones and see about having your rear window one reproduced. then I can get one :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic