TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Suspension, Steering, Brakes & Wheels
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Leaf Spring Camber 1970 Javelin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oz_Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaf Spring Camber 1970 Javelin
    Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 6:07am
I need to get a pair on new leaf springs for a US assembled 70 Javelin made up by a local spring maker in Australia as we can't buy them for AMC cars already made like you can from Eaton's in the US. I'm hoping someone has a set that are new and not yet fitted to their car so they can take a measurement of the camber and arch for me as my local spring guy can't make me a pair until he knows these numbers. If you have a set of new springs not yet fitted to your car can you please help me by measuring the camber and arch as described in this article and tell me what it is and if your springs are stock or if lower/higher than stock by how much? With these numbers I can take my old flat springs in and get some new ones made, Thanks, Brendan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic