TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Kenosha 2017 - Event Date: Jul/25/2017 - Jul/29/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 50>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcsideshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2017 at 10:26am
Great idea Richard!  Love to them for myself and the car.  I think Tommy did something like this at his Culvers cruise in Kenosha last time.

1969 SCRambler "B"
1970 AMX 390 Auto
1968 AMX 390 Auto
1970 Rebel Machine Project
1969 AMX 390 4SPD Project
1969 AMX 390 Auto Project
1969 Javelin 390 project
1997 Cherokee lifted
1998 TJ Lifted
TommyZ View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2017 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by SirDigger SirDigger wrote:

Man in back w/glasses (sorry, I forgot)    Wasnt that Zio´s Brother in Law? 

Yes...zios brother in law Greg.   My son and I are doing a way better cruise this time on Thurday night.  It is a a new place in town that a couple of my friends own and is called Masons Pub and Eatery.  We will have a bunch of AMC named drink specials and also plenty of food special. I will get a trophy or 2 to hand out.  Also much more room for cars.  Culvers just is not big enough.  Lets do name tags with our forum names on again.  It would be great if someone could bring them and give them to me at the head table there so I can make announcements for forum members to come up and get them.  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again.  It will be a great time!  Check out where the cruise night will be 
www.masonsbar.com

Edited by TommyZ - Feb/24/2017 at 11:19pm
SirDigger View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirDigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 9:12am
No UAW Hall Meeting this year?    
SirDigger&his german Friends are looking for Parts http://theamcforum.com/forum/the-german-amc-forum-ambassadorsirdigger-needs_topic83570.html
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
TommyZ View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 10:00am
That event is not planned by Kenosha homecoming so I don't know what is going on with that. If I hear anything, I will let you know Holger
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 11:53am
That UAW event was great.Nice paved lot to park on,a swap meet and inside the Union hall were walls and walls of stuff to look at.
SirDigger View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirDigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 12:39pm
Are there garage sales again?

I could kick myseld in my rear, because i bought an clutchaligment tool at
that garage sale downtown from that nice older coulored guy, sorry  i cant describe politicl correct better, and lost it somethere in the transition.
Probably in the trunk of my rental.

Is AMC Larry still going strong?
His yard sale was nice, with BBQ and a quarter coke dispencer.

SirDigger&his german Friends are looking for Parts http://theamcforum.com/forum/the-german-amc-forum-ambassadorsirdigger-needs_topic83570.html
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
TommyZ View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 4:35pm
I'm sure garage sales will be in full force. And yes....As far as I know Larry is good
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by AMXRWB AMXRWB wrote:

That UAW event was great.Nice paved lot to park on,a swap meet and inside the Union hall were walls and walls of stuff to look at.

How did I miss that?
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2017 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by 71SC360 71SC360 wrote:

How did I miss that?
Even I found it, and I also found the downtown bar with the big German and the Zoerners.
SirDigger View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirDigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2017 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Sonic Silver Sonic Silver wrote:

Originally posted by 71SC360 71SC360 wrote:

How did I miss that?
Even I found it, and I also found the downtown bar with the big German and the Zoerners.

The UAW Event was Thursday, or?

Alex, you followed our trail of Bottlecaps? LOL
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 50>
  Share Topic