TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > In Memoriam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Jim Rae ( RamblerJim...RIP)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sidewinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 3:58pm
Debbie.....
Be comforted in knowing that he is ofter remembered and missed by many of us that knew him.   His name comes up frequently at car shows, in conversations and in AMC circles all around the country.

Best Regards to you and your family.....Chuck Page ( moderator team) 
Chuck Page ,AKA Sidewinder
1968 "BLACK CHERRY" Javelin
Previous owner of 2013 Heritage Cup winner 1970 BBO AMX

Artful Dodger View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artful Dodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2014 at 8:35pm
Is there any info on whether Jim Raes business will be carried on?
He was also a major force behind the AMC show held at Haugens Chicken Restaurant in Manchester Ontario. Any info on whether there will be a show held there this year?

67, 770, 232 Auto
CloudyB View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CloudyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2014 at 8:40pm
From my family to Jim's Our hearts and prayers go out to
his family. He will be greatley missed.
70 BB Green Donohue
Debbie Biot (Rae) View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Biot (Rae) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2014 at 6:39pm
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For some reason the other computer I was using didn't want to log on!!

I asked my brother your questions and this was his reply:

"I am doing my best to supply parts until the business is sold. Anyone in need can e-mail me at darrylrae@live.com and I will do my best to locate what they are looking for. I am actively looking for someone to run or purchase the business in it's entirety to carry on with. Anyone with interest, please contact me.

As for the Rambler-Rama show held at Haugens..... it is put on by Northern Ramblers Car Club and it will not change. The show will be carried on by the club as it has been for years."

Hope this helps.

Take care,
Debbie
Debbie Biot (Rae) View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Biot (Rae) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2014 at 6:42pm
Hi Chuck,

Still learning the ins and outs on this Forum. I answered your questions in a post near the bottom of the page.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Debbie (Jim's daughter)
Trans Canada View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trans Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2015 at 1:34pm
Trans Canada View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trans Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2015 at 1:42pm
 Bought this car from a fellow that had bought From Jim.....Great car, Jim was a great AMCer!!!meet him many times
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic