TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Jeeps and Eagle 4x4 fun.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Jeep crusher alert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FamlyTradition Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeep crusher alert
    Posted: Aug/23/2008 at 7:59pm
Pick or pull (formaly U- pull it) in Jackson Ar. has some Jeeps of intrest. 1 really nice '87 Grand wagoneer . fully loaded w/ all options. acouple of parts missing. Don't know why it was junked, looks like you could fire it up and drive away.Cry  1 early 70's Jeep J-10 cab and frame. no bed. straight 6, standard. Good cab and frame looks good. Engine looks like it sat for a while. 2 '87 Jeep Cherrokee wagonners. One is a limeted edition, other is not. lots of parts. I will be going there again next Sat. I will delet this post in 3 months time, that's all they hang on to them before they cruch them. Also have a '70s international p/u. great body. Another crying shame to see setenced to death.
65 Rambler Classic 550 & 660
Eagle Kammback View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagle Kammback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2008 at 10:18am

will they sell whole cars?

FamlyTradition View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FamlyTradition Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2008 at 8:44pm
yes, They weigh them and then tell you how much.  Three months ago I asked about a scout that was rotted it out really bad for a guy I work with. Had to buy with the seized eng. for $400. I can take pics if anyone is intressed.
65 Rambler Classic 550 & 660
matt167 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt167 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2008 at 11:07pm
a U pull it yard that I go to had a very solid '66 Rogue 4dr, other than no steering box, it was in awsome shape.. but they don't sell the cars, and it got crunched.. they will sell truck cabs tho, for $100.. also they had a '35 Ford pickup cab ( well, truck, but it was a 2 ton, and they won't sell whole ) that was solid. I was going to spend the $100 and build a bobber truck out of it.. but when I got back, it was gone.. someone else bought it. at least that 1 didn't meet the compactor. they always have a couple Wagoneers/ CJ's in the yard.. whilist the old cars go in the front classic car section of the yard, the newer AMC stuff gets put with the Mopars
ChevelleSSLS6 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChevelleSSLS6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2009 at 6:53pm
I take pics of stuff like that for a hobby... I figure if I'm too poor to save them, I might as well capture them on 'film' (digital camera).

At the local pick a part they had 3 wagoneers last fall, in pretty good shape too!  Also an older rambler that was pretty well rotted out and missing a lot of parts.  Now, they're all gone... likely to china to make some garbage that'll get thrown out after it breaks three days after purchase.
1996 Jeep XJ 4.0 3 1/2" lift, mild mods
1974 AMC Javelin 360 4sp
2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic