TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

intake 4/br manifold wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: intake 4/br manifold wanted
    Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 4:13pm
I'm looking for a 4/br. intake  manifold ,  aluminum ,  for a 304  hotrod
chad chadwick
easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 4:30pm
Pretty much have any intake you are looking for in an aluminum intake. What kind are you looking for?
Down & Dirty Dan View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Down & Dirty Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 4:40pm
Give my Web/Site a look, amc-performance.com
Dan:
Dan Sharer
AMO President of Ram Rods
amc-performance.com
Ramble on
hotrod View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 6:03pm
what do you have ? it's just a 304, so i don't need a high rise and I not going a big cam, just trying to get    more HP  send me what you have  and how much $      thanks            chad 
chad chadwick
easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 10:24pm
What intake do you want? Mine are always clean and in very good condition - no greasy parts here. Let me know which intake you are looking for and I will PM you if I have what you want and pricing. Please keep in mind you are not buying $50 chevy intakes that are a dime a dozen. Thank you.
hotrod View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2019 at 2:31am
Hi  there,  I'm looking for a AMC 304 aluminum  4/bl. intake manifold   in a 74  javelin  used, an make      thanks chad
chad chadwick
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2019 at 6:30am
Wow
easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2019 at 8:45am
???
tufcj View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2019 at 11:58am
Hey Hotrod,

Tell us a little about your 304.  Bone stock? Aftermarket cam? Exhaust and/or headers.  The group here could suggest a good manifold (and carb) tho work well with what you have.

There are a lot of aluminum manifolds out there that work with different combos.

Bob
tufcj
69 AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford
hotrod View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2019 at 3:39pm
HI there, the AMC  304 is mostly stock  ,thanks chad
chad chadwick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic