TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior > HVAC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

HVAC forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 33admin33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HVAC forum
    Posted: Aug/03/2011 at 8:41pm
For cabin heater, air conditioner, associated controls, including blower motor, blower relay, switches, wiring that doesn't fit the other electrical sections (meaning that it's specific to your cabin heater or AC)
typical posts include:
heater core replacement, heater valves
AC charging and repair, AC hoses and compressors
Heater and AC dash controls, blower motor switch, cables that control the damper doors, defrost, etc.
Enjoy! Maybe this will make AC and heater discussion easier to search for in the future........

Edited by 33admin33 - Aug/03/2011 at 8:43pm
GJSZ51 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GJSZ51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2011 at 9:11pm
Bravo..! 

A great idea!
GJS

t57f100 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t57f100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2014 at 2:12am
this seems to be an older post but does anybody have a picture of the routing of the heater hoses for my 1965 amc rambler with a 232 6 its a classic 660 model
kelsey428 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelsey428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2021 at 1:13pm
I have installed an R-12 system in my 67 Rogue. Can anyone tell me how much of the oil to add to the system after I have evacuated it? 
Heavy 488 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy 488 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2021 at 1:25pm
Have you checked in the tsm?
kelsey428 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelsey428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2021 at 2:22pm
Nope, I didn't check the TSM. I do not have one, is there one on this site somewhere? OR perhaps someone has one and can look it up. It's a york compressor with an underdash blower unit. Stock size condenser and evaporator I think. 
MikesNashty View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikesNashty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2023 at 7:53pm
Does anyone have an air conditioning compressor bracket for sale for my 69 AMX ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic