TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hornet Gauge Pack Machine Turned overlay + clock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Hornet Gauge Pack Machine Turned overlay + clock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wagonmaster1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hornet Gauge Pack Machine Turned overlay + clock
    Posted: Jul/19/2020 at 3:07pm
Presented here is a Hornet gauge package with Machine Turned trim overlay and a clock project. First the overlay … looks like the late 70s style Hornet AMX with the machine turned trim, includes 120 Speedo + Temp gauge + a pod for a clock. There is no Tach. I bought it b/c I was trying to dress up a plain style Hornet.
Clock looks like someone started converting a points style clock to a quartz clock. There is a Instruments Services box with a clock kit (looks new) and a set of instructions to do the conversion. There are lots of small gears and clock hands and an entire harness. There is no plastic cover for the clock. There are 2 blank pods for where the clock mounts.  Look at pictures closely because this is kind of a mish mash item. I also have pictures of all the individual pieces.
Price is $30 OBO + shipping. Contact me here wagonmaster1983 or email me jeff.thomas@LMCO.com or call my cell 407 297 9500.

AMX-ER View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX-ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2020 at 1:01pm
Are the gauges still available?  
wagonmaster1983 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wagonmaster1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2020 at 6:27am
I'm sorry this was sold on EBAY awhile back. I try the forum first generally.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic