TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Tool Time tool review and eval area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Harbor Freight 00086 touch-up gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve_P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2009 at 2:31pm
you have to call their "parts" dept for parts- it's a different number than the order line.  You need the parts breakdown dwg that comes with whatever you have to tell them I have spray gun pn 14005 and need item C, needle gasket, PN 81659.  Saying all that I wouldn't usually expect them to have parts when you need them, it's kind of a bonus, but they did have them when I called several times years ago for my guns. 
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2009 at 2:43pm
Wow, now there's a wealth of info I'll write right on the info that was in the box.
Thanks.  And again, for 15 bucks I don't expect them to have on-demand parts availability. You have to pay for that.........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic