TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Is my BBG Javelin from Stahls dealership ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junk yard dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is my BBG Javelin from Stahls dealership ?
    Posted: Sep/29/2018 at 5:15pm
I just read the articular in the September Muscle Car Review. They talked about a Big Bad Green javelin that they raced that is missing ? I have had my car for 25 years now and was in gray primer when i got it so no lettering was on it. It is loaded and is a 390 auto on the floor with duel gate Hurst shiftier with key lock out fro the wife and kids so they can't shift fast. It has factory headers that were modified by the shift linkage under the car. It has power steering ,power disk brakes,rear bumper guards,roof spoiler,fake side pipes, fake hood scoops,140 mph speed o with built in 8000 rpm tach.Tilt wheel with 1971 and up ralley steering wheel. It had the door replaced with a Big bad Orange one because it was crashed at some time. Any help would be appreciated. The insulation of the 1971 up rally steering wheel might be the give away. Junk Yard Dog.

69 sc rambler              
69 bbg javelin 390 mod pack    
68 javelin custom
68 amx 343 4 sale
76 hornet
1963 1/2 mercury super maraude
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic