TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Rebel clone ish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruby loye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebel clone ish
    Posted: May/22/2018 at 1:40am
Hey just wanted to ask as a general question, has anyone out here thrown a Rebel or Ambassador rear bezel on their car (Classic) to make it look like a Rebel? I have always wanted to do that and now that I have secured a little time away from work want to tinker with the project. I have a 65 770 2 door and the back bezel is in fine shape, I just prefer the other grated look. I will clean it nicely and repaint the grooves black so it will pop. Also in the mean time with the original bezel I am going to get script lettering lights to read "Rocketstella" the name of the car, will run the power from batteries in the trunk threaded through the key hole. Just want to be different, don't have the time or money to be perfect. Should look nice, I'll post some pictures of my concept. Later Rambler fans...

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic