TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Suspension, Steering, Brakes & Wheels
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

In line tubes...???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcfool1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2018 at 11:38am
Hi, x2 on the copper/nickel lines, last year redid my 84 Eagle, all four lines with that, not cheap, but definitely worth it. Eagle uses 3/16, main brake/tank vent, 1/4", fuel return, and 5/!6", main fuel. good luck, gz
george z
one bad rambler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one bad rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2018 at 9:14pm
I switched over to Nicopp...nickel copper lines and will never go back...Pre bent lines...Never waste of money
68 AMX 390 4 Speed,68 American,64 American 2 Door Wagon Altered Wheelbase,78 Concord Build 360,727,8.8
BrotherBamc View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrotherBamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2018 at 9:28am
Needless to say I am very disappointed in fine line tubes...
I contacted Scott and asked whom I could contact there to see about having some Hornet lines made.
I was under the assumption that everything that they make, or have made in the past would be on a computer or somewhere.
Scott said to contact Rick in sales. I sent him an email last night and this was the response that I received...
WOW...!!! Really...?!?!?! 
Guess I will make my own...
Thanks everyone for the great tips...!!! 

Hi William,
The only lines I have available are listed for the 1971-74 Javelin/AMX. I could not tell you if those will work on your set up or not.
Thanks,

Have a great day,
Rick Armbrust
Fine Lines
Inside Sales Rep.
(330) 335-5000 Ext.129

77 CJ5 360
73 Gremlin 401 4 speed
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
My Garage
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic