TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

RETURN TO DAYTONA III, 50th AMX Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5spdwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2018 at 12:39pm
Daytona is a great show. There will be a great turn out this year with it being the southeast regional show and return of the AMX to Daytona 50th anniversary
Real hot rods have 3 pedals
amxess View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2018 at 4:37pm
Not enough time to finish my AMX for the show but went up anyway. Great weather! First Coast AMC had the middle of the Speedway and did a great job. Attaching just a few photos I took. One of Dave Bryant's "Castillian Grey" AMX, the only other one this color I ever saw except mine when I got it, some S/C Ramblers, a 65 Marlin with the original 327 engine, a very customized 71 Javelin which is F/S very reasonable (check out the 401 intake), etc. 

5spdwagon View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5spdwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2018 at 2:17pm
Thanks for posting pics of our show. Next year will be a little better. We are gonna change a few things. We have a few different board members. So hopefully we can get some ideas to make it better and a little more organized.
Bruce Clarkson View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Clarkson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2018 at 11:26pm
Just wanted to mention that I enjoyed the show, Thanks for extending such hospitality to a refugee from the land of snow.

Bruce Clarkson (67 Ambassador)
Bruce Clarkson
5spdwagon View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5spdwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2018 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Bruce Clarkson Bruce Clarkson wrote:

Just wanted to mention that I enjoyed the show, Thanks for extending such hospitality to a refugee from the land of snow.

Bruce Clarkson (67 Ambassador)

No problem good to meet you and your very nice car. I did get my electrical issue fixed for my brake lights.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic