TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Bultear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by AlexK AlexK wrote:

Are there any news about Bulltear?  I placed an order 5 weeks ago, they also have my money 5 weeks now. 
No replies to emails, no order change, no response... nothing.
That sucks.
What is going on here.
I would have no problem if it takes awhile to get the parts, but then, just a email would help to know that someone is working for the order....

AlexK is in Germany.

Click here:

http://theamcforum.com/forum/bulltear-no-lOnger-ships-out-of-the-48-states_topic84158_page1.html

Edited by scott - Jan/18/2018 at 4:53pm
AlexK View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2018 at 12:39am
That is no problem, I have an address in the US. But no one is talking to me.....
If that would be the Problem they should talk with customers to clarify how to proceed... refund money or what ever...
Just ONE email to keep the customer informed would help to prevent such discussions.   

Edited by AlexK - Jan/19/2018 at 1:19am
RUMBLR View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUMBLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2018 at 6:09am
Hey mate,

I had similar experience.... the online ordering system lets you select a country outside of the USA.
There is no mention on the page of not shipping outside US.

Deduct money straight away, then weeks later says cant ship to Australia. I provided USA address - freight forwarder, was told was sent, eventually received goods.

Look in the end the product seems ok and i appreciate what they have to offer for AMC - its their communication that is absolute ratdung and is what makes everyone have a bad experience. People just want to know whats going on.

343 904 M20 - 11.83@115
74Bubblefender View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Bubblefender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2018 at 2:22pm
Alex please send your USA shippable address to Orderbulltear@yahoo.com
We are just about to forge new AMC V8 crankshafts.. please check here
http://www.bulltear.com/forums/showthread.php?19564
White70JavelinSST View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2018 at 4:58pm
I don't know about all you other guys that have ordered from Matt at Bulltear, but I had no trouble with it.
Yeah I did call him a few times when I ordered pistons from him, yeah it took a while, and yeah they are top of the line parts well worth the wait.
Almost all of us by now must know that it takes a while longer when ordering from Bulltear. It's been plastered all over everywhere. People have to be seeing these posts or they aren't reading posts on the forum.
Remember Matt's primary income is not AMC parts. He does them more as a labor of love, he's a Jeeper.  Of course he makes money on them, would any of you make and sell parts for no profit? He makes plasma tables and sells them amongst other stuff. He had to choose which one is the primary focus, he had no choice. The plasma tables are his big ticket item. You'd do the same thing. But he also wanted to increase the quality of AMC parts. He's done that. Quit female caninein about the time frames involved, Just plan ahead like I did  knowing it might take longer. He'll get them to you, or like every other supplier on the market who can make an error he might do that too. If he does he'll apologize. I can think of at least one AMC vendor who no longer comes on this forum because he got tired of being flamed for not being perfect. At least Matt hasn't told us all where to go. In fact he's down right pleasant about it all if you ask me. Use a little common sense and forgiveness. Let he who has never made a mistake or forgot something throw the first stone......see you can't do it.

Armand
70 Javelin SST, second owner, purchased 1972
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic