TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Small body headers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.R. Headers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 12:20pm
Guy,

If you can remain patient a little longer we will have the only headers for small body cars worth buying. There's won't be any needs to spend money for junk ever again. All 304S/S and 100% USA made long tubes in 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" coming soon.

Nick
American Racing Headers
100% Made In USA Since 2005
Red20 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 12:25pm
Patience is my middle name! Urgent is my first... But I am definitely excited about the upcoming offering from you guys! Thanks for checking in and keeping us updated. As an interested party in this community, I’ll always search and network and see what’s out there to help us out.

I know this is a tough one, but do you have any estimates yet on availability date and/or target price point?
1969 Javelin SST "Screamin' Banana" - Totaled Feb 2018
1973 Hornet Sportabout X "yellajack" - 360/727/TracLoc DAILY DRIVER
401jim View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 401jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 2:31pm
Chain me to this post and turn on the info as soon as these hit the market. Have several other people with their wallets ready!!!!!! 1 7/8 WOW!!!!!
A.R. Headers View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.R. Headers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by 401jim 401jim wrote:

Chain me to this post and turn on the info as soon as these hit the market. Have several other people with their wallets ready!!!!!! 1 7/8 WOW!!!!!

Go big or go home!

As far as price point, it'll be similar to our current pricing for the big body headers. I'm hoping to have this done before the summer guys.

Nick
American Racing Headers
100% Made In USA Since 2005
Red20 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 3:04pm
The A.R. headers sure are great looking pieces. I don’t know that my pockets are that deep though. I need to sell some parts!
1969 Javelin SST "Screamin' Banana" - Totaled Feb 2018
1973 Hornet Sportabout X "yellajack" - 360/727/TracLoc DAILY DRIVER
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 4:11pm
Looks like A R it is, your summer is our winter, but I can probably live with that, better start saving.
jimd View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2018 at 2:00pm
I talked to a guy from an amc group. He says super comp 1 7/8 headers fit in his amc spirit body. They're close but do fit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic