TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5th OZ AMC/Rambler show 50years AMX/Javelin 2018
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

5th OZ AMC/Rambler show 50years AMX/Javelin 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2018 at 5:23pm
Yeah the weekend had a great vibe all round. Photo is the side of Wodonga place where all the cruising happens

Also I was just re-reading my comment about driving our cars long distances to events and thought if an owner hasn't 100% faith in their old AMC to make it to a show, that's OK, then at least have faith in the tow car that can transport it to a show because it doesn't matter how your AMC gets to a show, its just being there that matters

Dont forget the Shannons All American car show is on this Sunday (15th) especially for all the AMC's down that way. 

-  http://www.aomc.asn.au/s/2018/4/15/aomcshannons-american-motoring-show - AOMC/Shannons American Motoring Show

Hopefully my Hornet will be there next year :-)

WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2018 at 12:25am
7000 km round trip for me, no easy way to do that, especially after swapping out the highway friendly 2.87 gears for far less highway friendly 3.54 gears. I will find/build a solution one day. My current tow car runs a 6.1 hemi, so that doesn’t really help.
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2018 at 11:51am
Was great to catch up with everyone again and some new people. I think it's brave of John and Phyllis to do there big trip in there # 24 69 AUSSIE AMX great to see    and thanks Jason for making Faye and myself part of the group was great. Now the fun is just starting with the hornet , putting it together is the part I like, Love the black. And Darren just like you I got miles between us and the show but mine is mostly water LOL ,good catching up with you too. Didn't even have time to time to talk to Craig and some of the others as we had to leave early Sunday for home . Good seeing all the pictures and we will be there for sure next year ,see you all then
Mad max # 15
RamblerSpares View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamblerSpares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2018 at 6:02am
Jeff Fripp
1970 Ambassador Coupe
1969 Rebel sedan
1957 Hudson Hornet
ramblerspares@optusnet.com.au
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamblerSpares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2018 at 6:06am
It was a great show. Thanks to Jason for all of his hard work and commitment. It was great to put faces to names and make new friends and catch up with old friends. Cheers Jeff Fripp
Jeff Fripp
1970 Ambassador Coupe
1969 Rebel sedan
1957 Hudson Hornet
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamblerSpares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2018 at 6:09am
Jeff Fripp
1970 Ambassador Coupe
1969 Rebel sedan
1957 Hudson Hornet
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamblerSpares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2018 at 6:13am
It was a great show. Thanks to Jason for all of his hard work and commitment. It was great to put faces to names and make new friends and catch up with old friends. Cheers Jeff Fripp
Jeff Fripp
1970 Ambassador Coupe
1969 Rebel sedan
1957 Hudson Hornet
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/2018 at 12:34am
Fletch's take on the show Smile

https://www.shannons.com.au/club/video/26th-chryslers-on-the-murray-classic-restos-series-37/
amxmachine View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/2018 at 1:53am
Enjoyed the pics ty for taking the time and posting themThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic