TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

69 Rambler - Installing 360 & Body Work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2019 at 8:51pm
Interior pops big time !!!!

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2019 at 9:27pm
Thanks gents.  I was going for the comfy sleeper look and feel (and affordable).  Man, there are a million choices for interior.  When I was in the upholstery shop a guy with a 60 Caddie (show car) spent $35K on his fancy leather resto-mod interior.  Some of you more experienced car guys/gals probably see this more often than I.  As a newbie I was astounded.  But it was beautiful.

Ollie, I missed Las Vegas last year but I'm definitely taking the trip this year and very much looking forward to meeting you and many from the Forum!  For my first AMC and first ever car re-build I'm really enjoying it.  Except for the Dynamat install and under the dash stuff (-:  Hard on the bones!
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
Jmerican View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmerican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2019 at 12:15pm
I dig that car, in and out. So sweet. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic