TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Transmission & Drivetrain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Moser Axels for Rebels & AMX/JAV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mchaggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2016 at 9:11pm
Try Randy at Performance American Style.  He help me a huge amount as I'm in New Zealand.  I roughly drew both axles and put the dimension on that he asked for.  He had axles in stock and shipped them to me.  They were a perfect fit.
Omerta31 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omerta31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2016 at 10:48pm
Thanks i'll have a look
Omerta31 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omerta31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2016 at 11:44pm
wow thank you he has things on there i've literally spent months searching for and never found,thanks Mchaggis your a diamond!!
mchaggis View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mchaggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2016 at 12:05am
He was a huge help and there was no way I would have been able to get axles etc without his help. Talk to him about seals and bearing options too. He's a great guy and very helpful.
And I'm glad I went with the new axles because when I pulled the old AMC ones I found one had spun in the distant past. Corrosion and luck were all that keep it together. Talk about lucky.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic