TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Restoration facts, question and answer. > Part Numbers, AMC Parts ID and cross-references
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC part Listing Missing Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fasttony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMC part Listing Missing Info
    Posted: Nov/02/2016 at 5:05pm
 Hello Fellow Members
 I am not sure if this is the best place for this. I have a 67 to 72 AMC part listing CD I bought off ebay years ago that seems to have some missing pages/sections or info, several times over the years I have checked on a part with group number only to find I don't have that page. One example is there is nothing from 12.078 to 12.125, is this normal or is there a master parts book available on CD with all AMC parts info.

Thanks

Tony
74gremx View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74gremx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2016 at 9:14pm
There are no parts between those group numbers. In my book it goes from 12.078 to 12.125 on the same page. I guess gaps were left for the future. If the scanning covered the whole page check for the page numbers at the bottom of the page, that way you'll see if any are missing.
In the 73-74 book it jumps from 12.076 to 12.125 on the same page (Gr 12 - T8) too.

Edited by 74gremx - Nov/03/2016 at 2:56am
1970 Javelin 360/727
1974 Levis Gremlin X 304/904
1964 American Convertible
1974 Matador wagon (parts)
2016 Holden Cruze Equipe
2014 Holden Colorado
"Don't mistake activity for achievement".

fasttony View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fasttony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2016 at 4:03pm
 Thanks for checking.

Tony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic