TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Oz Javelin Register

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oz Javelin Register
    Posted: Dec/28/2015 at 12:06pm
Following on from the AMX stuff, I have been working on updating the Javelin section of my website:

AustralianJavelins

The new look 71-74 Javelin section has had a major update and now features 26 of the 48 Australian built cars plus a few imports covering the other years. As always please let me know if there are any corrections or if you can provided details/pictures of cars that are not on the list (I do still have quite a few imports to add as time permits).

70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2016 at 4:04pm

THIS WEEKEND!

Sunday 28th August
AMC/Rambler Federation Square Melbourne Showcase
10.30am to 3pm

Some of this countries finest AMC 2 door cars, especially Javelins and AMX's on display for all to see.
There is possibly still a spot for a display car. Please PM me asap and I can put you onto Allan Briggs who is organising this great AMC event.

For anyone with half an interest in AMC's, or cars in general, this will be well worth a look. And for passers by in Melbourne on the day will be an awesome sight to see.

Another great show to showcase our often forgotten marque
SmileTongueSmileTongue

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic