TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Transmission & Drivetrain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

ring and pinion VIDEO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ring and pinion VIDEO
    Posted: Nov/27/2015 at 12:11am
I think I saw somewhere years ago where someone made a video on how to R AND R a ring and pinion step by step for a AMC 20 , anyone know where I can find this ?
rogue_66 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogue_66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2015 at 1:03am
 You might be in luck. My window of freedom allowing me to hang out on the forum is weather dependent that usually starts after Thanksgiving when it's too cold to either home-brew beer or garden. This year the cold forced me indoors for the entire weekend. As a result I have been able to finally spend some time catching up on my favorite forum. I think the video you are talking about might be this one...
http://theamcforum.com/forum/amc-20-twin-grip-rebuild-videos_topic27753_page5.html?KW=AMC+20+rebuild+DVD
If so...it is only advertised & available thru this forum & can only be purchased from me thru a PM. The AMC 20 featured in the video is the one currently in my GremlinX that I drove from Denver to Kenosha & back in 2014 without a single flaw. A total of 2350 miles for that trip, it's now sporting over 3500 miles without a single leak or failure. It should be noted that it was not me behind the rebuild, but rather a fellow AMC forum member with far more mechanical ability than myself. I'll take credit for filming & creating the DVD for the AMC hobby...but it is Roger...aka...1970390amx...on the forum who is the real guru in regards to anything concerning an AMC 20...Thumbs Up.

Cheers,
Dean  

70amxvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2015 at 11:58am
pm sent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic