TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

SC/RAMBLER Reproduction Hood Pin Set

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firebird301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2017 at 9:20am
Please let me know how to purchase the hood pins.
rip 43 @ Verizon    .     net
mhanna View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2018 at 12:10pm
Hello all, new guy here. was looking for hood pins for my SC/ B paint and ran into some threads on this forum. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
kcsamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2018 at 9:52pm
They are all sold out.  There needs to be a concerted chorus from enough SC/R owners that got into the game too late to push us to make another run of these hard to get items and know we can sell them all.
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
67 Rogue 290-4V 4spd Conv
A-Scheme SC/Rambler (69 SC JOURNEY)
typhooner View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2018 at 10:21pm
I'm planning on doing one last run sometime this summer. After that no more. Expect the price to go up  from the last batch as i technically didn't make any money doing it, by the time i was done with product development and trying different steels and driving to the Minneapolis area to get electropolishing done. I may extend that further to produce a complete set with scuff plates/pins/lanyards/nuts. 
1969 Hurst SC/Rambler A Scheme
1969 Rebel Raider Electric Green    1962 IH/AMC SC/out
6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2018 at 7:31am
If you decide to make another run, put me down for a complete set plus an additional pair of scuff plates.
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

Forum Cockroach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic