TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Two Grem to build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogerschro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2017 at 7:17pm
 I have neglected this post for a while. Mostly because It has been under a tarp for the winter.  I did get some of the buffing done on it and added some stripes to the headlight doors. I think it is shaping up. 

I also got a start on the heater box.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115861616693447627524/1974Gremlins
Rogerschro View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogerschro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2017 at 3:00pm
 Not much progress these days. I am stalled on the green car due to time and financing, or lack thereof. In the meanwhile, I have been working on the tan car body, trying to get it ready for some paint at least in the engine bay so I can start getting the motor and wires, etc. off the orange donor.  I already have a rebuild kit for the 258. At this rate, I won't get too far this year. But I hope the fall will give me some more free time to work on them. 

A long way to go. 

LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2017 at 3:37pm
Man, I think you have come along way! And you have two cars! Fantastic, keep up the great work even if you think you're poking. I am impressed with the ton of body work and paint. Looks great.
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
Rogerschro View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogerschro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2017 at 4:29pm
Thanks LakesideRamblin, I often wonder if I'll ever get anything done on these! But I do keep poking along..! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic