TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > In The Beginning..........
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

"Beep-Beep"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norwegianrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2020 at 12:38pm
Thank you for posting this video. :)
I have always liked the song. And now no one can say the lyrics is a lie, we have a video proving it to be true :P       or not. :) 
well...ty again. You made my day.
1961 Rambler Classic Crosscountry
amcorphan View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcorphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2020 at 2:45am
Thanks for sharing the video. The footage made me smile. Very well presented I have the Beep-Beep tune on cassette tape and play it from time to time.
majeff56 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote majeff56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2022 at 3:40pm
 For sure I can remember that tune.   I have to chuckle when I think of all those nice AMC's out there that have had that experience.   Long live the Beep Beep !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic