TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Northwest Nationals tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northwest Nationals tickets
    Posted: Aug/04/2015 at 9:10pm
For any of you drag racers or spectators up in the Seattle area, I just picked up a pair of tickets for the Saturday race in Kent this weekend.   I won't be able to make it up there, so if you'd like $80 worth of tickets to the Saturday race for the price of postage, PM me.   I probably need to mail these tomorrow, so get back to me ASAP.   This is for the August 8th race in Kent at Pacific Raceways.   Alcohol and Nitro qualifying and Sportsman eliminations.

Act now before I change my mind and figure out how to get up there Friday night!

Traveller View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2015 at 10:11pm
Just as an FYI, I can probably send these off next day on Thursday if someone wants to pay a small fedex charge for an overnight envelope.  

Just so everyone understands, I'm giving away a free pair of tickets to the Northwest Nationals for the Saturday race.   These are $39 each general admission tickets.   If there are no takers, I might try to talk my wife into running up there Friday night.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic