TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep > Dealership Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Dealerships and Dealer Codes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote recomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dealerships and Dealer Codes
    Posted: May/28/2015 at 9:57am
Hello all. AMC Eagle owner and a frequent visitor to this and the AMC Eagles Den site.

An ambitious project I'm undertaking here. I recently located a text listing supposedly of every AMC Dealership in the US and Canada. The listing includes, Dealer name, address, phone numbers for some and a few (very few) dealer numbers.

As most of you know, there appears to be no published list of dealer numbers anywhere. I emailed the Chrysler archives and they said they don't have one either.

So, here is how you can assist in this project. If you have a factory window sticker, email me a copy at amceagle@outlook.com or just send me an email with the dealer name, address (phone number if available) and the dealer number listed on the sticker. Original Stickers only please, not reproductions, as there's no telling the source of the numbers listed on the reproductions. The dealer number will be in the format of XX-YYYY where the X is the Zone and the Y is the dealer number.

I've been scanning the web for pictures of OEM stickers the past couple weeks so I've got a good start. Also, if you're looking for specific dealership information, email me at that address too and I'll give you any information I have.

I can tell the list isn't complete as I've found a original stickers online with dealerships that were not listed on the document I found.

I'm doing this as I am trying to recreate my window sticker and found that little bit of info is missing. Hopefully in the process, putting all the data one document will help others too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic