TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Jeeps and Eagle 4x4 fun.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Jeep "Chief" concept vehicle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2015 at 8:20pm
^Agreed, it would cannibalize sales in their view, though in my view, so what if you sell lots.

Steve
PlazinJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlazinJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2015 at 8:21pm
Could be that the latest owner may feel more nostalgia for the Jeep lineage than the old Chrysler cared to.
401harry View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 401harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2015 at 5:31pm
An offshoot of the Jeep J12 proto im assuming on a wrangler unlimited frame. It does look like a IH scout a little in the rear. I like it like I like the J12 but probably just a styling exercise. Even if they build it its still a Chrysler so no Thanks
6768rogues View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2015 at 8:37pm
Looks to me like a stretched Commando with a pseudo old style Wagoneer front end. I think they need to get their pencil out and go back to the drawing board.
Content intended for mature audiences. If you experience nausea or diarrhea, stop reading and seek medical attention.

Located usually near Rochester, NY and sometimes central FL.
bob401 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2015 at 9:02pm
finally a 4 door Jeep I would buy,,  however I'm sure it would be well outta my price range...
Fjord View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fjord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2015 at 12:06pm
The great things about these concepts is they are, well, great. Unfortunately they have virtually no chance of ever being produced, and just highlight how boring all the real options are by comparison. I loved the FC concept from a couple of years back. 
Ram Air Rick View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Air Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2015 at 11:28pm
I just accidentally found this while cruising the internet.

Thought I'd add it here to this post.

If you thumb through you can see more pictures of the Jeep "Cheif "concept.
Though the inclusion of this particular artwork was cool, although a little corny.

Rich C.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic