TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Repro Spirit Concord AMX Gremlin GT Flares

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vendire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2023 at 4:57pm
Hello

Does anyone have the fender welts still available.  I have been away from this posting page and just saw that some of you have or have got them as well as fenders.

I would like at one set of the welts and one set of the fender flares

Please let me know

Dave Litz
davidl1001@itv-3.com

Thanks 
Vendire1 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vendire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2023 at 2:53am
Do you have any welting still i need 4 pieces?

Please let me know

thanks

Dave Litz

DavidL1001@itv-3.com
SCRAGTOP View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCRAGTOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2023 at 3:21pm
I sent you an email yesterday.  CC'd Dave Moeller at ddmoe@aol.com.  You should have gotten that email by now...?
Vendire1 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vendire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2023 at 1:15am
Any news on fender extensions.  I know im late to the forum, but i have a 1979 AMX.
I ordered it new. delivered it as a tech, and still own it.

New fender extensions would be great  
79 fast View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 fast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2023 at 10:34am
hi, was wondering if you ever got the flares and air dam
made. i am interested in finding some.
Vendire1 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vendire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2023 at 4:33pm
Hello,

I purchased the front air dam several years back. I also had a bodyshop make it one piece.
But have not been able to get the fender flares.  If you get any made let me knoe.

Also I acquired the fender welting

thanks for asking, sorry i could not help more

Dave
1ManGang View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1ManGang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2023 at 9:24pm
All,
The air dam is listed at Kennedy and APD.  It may take a little while for the parts to be made and shipped.

The fender flares are not available in reproduction.  They became too expensive to consider and we couldn't get them on a production schedule.  It doesn't help that the '78 rear flares are different from the '79/80 rear flares.

Anyway, good luck with used.  In the last few pages of this thread, I recommended contacting a company in CA regarding getting them made.  They do body kits for Challenger and Charger.  I think they could turn out an excellent product but I don't know if anyone contacted them.  I did but my interest isn't enough.

VR,
Dave
Norfolk, VA.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic