TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Cactus Classic XIV - Event Date: Apr/10/2015 - Apr/11/2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UNFORD View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNFORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2015 at 11:12am
Originally posted by CamJam CamJam wrote:

This year's Cactus Classic is being held April 10-11, 2015 in conjunction with the "Cruise on Central" at Park Central Mall in central Phoenix.

Cookout on Friday at Dan Curtis' house in Paradise Valley.

Registration form should be available at http://cactuscruisersamc.org within the next 7-10 days.

Already sent in my reg form and made reservations at the host hotel..

Bringing UNFORD.. Your show will see the Playmate AMX in 2016..
Mark Melvin
AMO #8858
socalamx.net
playmateamx.com

CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2015 at 12:05pm
Work on my BBO seems to have come to a standstill,  so looks like I'll miss yet another show. Will be there to drool over the others though! 
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

UNFORD View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNFORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2015 at 1:47pm

Work on my BBO seems to have come to a standstill,  so looks like I'll miss yet another show. Will be there to drool over the others though! 

Sorry to hear that. There were times during the Playmate AMX restoration where it seemed things had come to a stop as well. However I can't emphasize what a good job Allen did keeping the project going along. Keep the faith!

You're invited to come to our car show in May. See the Playmate AMX in person!
Mark Melvin
AMO #8858
socalamx.net
playmateamx.com

CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2015 at 3:47pm
That's not a bad idea!  I lived in Cucamonga (now Rancho Cucamonga) for a couple years when I was a kid and still have friends there. There's a chance I might have my car ready by then too.  It's just been awaiting paint.  After that I think things will go a little faster as most of the sub-assemblies are already finished and just need to be hung back on the car.
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

UNFORD View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNFORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2015 at 3:51pm

That's not a bad idea!  I lived in Cucamonga (now Rancho Cucamonga) for a couple years when I was a kid and still have friends there. There's a chance I might have my car ready by then too.  It's just been awaiting paint.  After that I think things will go a little faster as most of the sub-assemblies are already finished and just need to be hung back on the car.

It'll go faster than you think. Hang in there!
Mark Melvin
AMO #8858
socalamx.net
playmateamx.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic