TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > The Member Companies and Products of AMC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

production assembly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyshunter69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: production assembly
    Posted: Aug/03/2013 at 1:31pm
does anyone know if an assembly manual exists for a 1969 amx, my dad worked as an inspector and said he remembered seeing it.
mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2013 at 3:44pm
I'm told there was such a thing, but your more likely to find hens with teeth then that. Ike Riccho, who was a Kenosha factory engineer and foreman was the last person I heard who had one. Long story I got second or third hand on how he lost his. LRDaum
LRDaum
AMCCARS View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCCARS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2013 at 11:25pm
I GOT MY BOOKS BACK FROM THE GUY I LOANED THEM TO BUT SOLD THEM TO A COLLECTOR ON THE EAST COAST. HE MADE ME AN OFFER I COULDN'T REFUSE
69 Roadrunner 383 4 speed
04 Mustang Mach 1 supercharged
03 Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon
67 GTX 440 auto
69 Roadrunner 383 4spd
72 El Camino
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic