TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1970 Javelin Fix Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrNoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2018 at 8:08pm
Hi Gang. I have not been on here for a while, and I discovered that the pictures were not working. Argh! I have fixed my server, and they should all be back. Sorry about that!

Dan
wantajav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantajav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2018 at 6:53pm
Thanks for fixing the pics, Dan. This is one of my favorite threads on the whole internet.

DrNoose View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrNoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2019 at 9:07pm
Dadgum! My server starting requiring a login to see the pics, and that is no good! All fixed now. Sorry about that!
Dan

P.S. Anyone have any idea where this car is now?

Garys View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2022 at 11:33pm
I am looking for the tail lights for my 72 Javelin.
If any one has a source for these would you please let me know?
WARBED View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WARBED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2022 at 12:02pm
Glad to see someone fixing a 70 Javelin. I'm also a Texan but down in the Rio Grande valley. I know you bought yours in Houston and about a year ago I bought mine in Dallas also a 232 powered 70 Javelin. I bought it since I'm trying to restore a 70 AMX 390 4sd. car and the rear section is rusty. around tail lights and back bumper supports. But looking at the Javelin id hate to cut her up so might update the drivetrain and install a stroker 4.0. made a few for some Jeep friends and its a beast of an engine. Good luck on your project and I'm going to start posting the build on the AMX and then the Javelin. OH try to post some pics.
59 American 2dr S/W. 70 390 AMX. 70 232 javelin. Kelvinator fridge ice cold beer storage.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic