TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep > Dealership Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Dealership photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2019 at 10:21am
Yes it did. Remnants of the silver remain in the door jams. Previous owner unfortunately had MACCO repaint the car a long time ago. Plan on putting it back to original when the funds allow.  
Tom
1967 Ambassador DPL
AMO #10582
george w View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2019 at 2:34pm
Changed the top color as well I see. I was stationed in Okinawa between 1968 and early 1970 and there was a 67 DPL, Sungold w/ satin chrome w/ black vinyl top on the Kadena air force base during that time. It had the black custom interior. The car was stunning. I wonder if the car ever returned to the states.
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic